• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Border Wall

I actually have no problem giving Stable Genius the $5 billion. The border wall/steel slats/fence/barrier or whatever the fuck we're calling it today is going to cost upwards of $15 billion. And that's before you even get into the issue of eminent domain. Can't wait to see them try and take land away from Texas ranchers lol. So yeah this thing is a pipe dream. It's fake. So give him the $5 billion and in return the Democrats get DACA and DAPA. Trade fake things for real things

#StraightShooter

Nope. To end that shutdown he's gonna have to pay the price, not american tax-payers

Ex-presidents call out Trump's lies over support for border wall

US President Donald Trump's claim that his predecessors endorsed his idea of a wall at the Mexican border is getting no support from the ex-presidents' club

Trump on Friday claimed that past presidents had told him they wished they'd built a Mexico border wall during their own terms.

The problem?
None of the four living ex-presidents back Trump up on that claim.
Three – Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush – say they have never discussed the wall with Trump. The fourth – Barack Obama – reiterated his opposition to the wall via a statement from his office.

Trump stated in a Rose Garden news conference on Friday: "This should have been done by all of the presidents that preceded me. And they all know it. Some of them have told me that we should have done it."
Vice-President Mike Pence said on Tuesday that Trump's claim was based on an "impression" he had taken from conversations with former presidents.
"I know the President has said that was his impression from previous presidents," Pence told NBC's Today show.
Pence says he had seen "clips of previous presidents talking about the importance of border security and the importance of addressing illegal immigration."
Those general statements on border security appear to have morphed into the President's own fake news.

Jimmy Carter
– the oldest living ex-president – refused to endorse Trump's version of events.
"I have not discussed the border wall with President Trump, and do not support him on the issue," Carter confirmed.

Bill Clinton's office was equally adament.
"The answer is no," said Angel Urena, his spokesperson. "In fact, they've not talked since the inauguration."

It is true that border walls hold a special place in former president George W. Bush's legacy. The Secure Fence Act, which he signed into law, paved the way for more than 1100 kilometres of fences along stretches of the border.
However Bush and Trump had not discussed border walls, a Bush spokesman, Freddy Ford, said.

Barack Obama's office did not respond directly to Trump's claims, but it did re-issue previous statements outlining his opposition to the proposal.
"Suggesting that we can build an endless wall along our borders, and blame our challenges on immigrants - that doesn't just run counter to our history as the world's melting pot," Obama said in 2016.
"It contradicts the evidence that our growth and our innovation and our dynamism has always been spurred by our ability to attract strivers from every corner of the globe."

The border wall has led to a stalemate in Washington, with Congress' refusal to fund the barrier leading to a partial government shutdown. Trump has threatened to declare a national emergency to circumnavigate the usual funding channels.

Trump's acting Chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, admitted on CNN on Sunday that he did not know which of the ex-presidents Trump had been referring to.
"I don't know what the presidents mean when they said they weren't supporting a wall. I know that George Bush was president in 2006 when they signed the Secure Fence Act, which is what we're using right now to build the wall," Mulvaney said.
"But which one told him? Which president?" host Jake Tapper asked.
"I have no idea," answered Mulvaney. "I have not asked the question – I have not asked the President that question."

The idea that Trump got votes of confidence from other presidents and own acting Chief of Staff had not asked for details is significant.
A past president supporting a signature policy like the border wall would be big news. The fact that Mulvaney has not asked Trump for the details may suggest he knows the story could be false.
https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...-support-for-border-wall-20190109-p50q9u.html

For fuck sake, how can he be so stupid ? How can he not think he's gonna get caught on such a lie ?! How can he put words in their mouth and think they wouldn't call him out ? How can he think that when 3 out of the 4 former president stil alive are Democrats ?

#PathologicalLiar
#VeryStableGenius
#25thAmendment

Trump's steel 'wall' was SAWED IN HALF by a 'common tool' during testing - and Homeland Security covered up the breach in public document

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...teel-wall-SAWED-HALF-common-tool-testing.html

giphy.gif

georges

Staff member
TRUMP: IF DEMS DON’T MAKE A DEAL I WILL ‘ALMOST DEFINITELY’ DECLARE NATIONAL EMERGENCY
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/10/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

DEMOCRATIC RESPONSES TO TRUMP’S SPEECH HIGHLIGHT A DIVIDED PARTY
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/09/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

TRUMP WARNS DEMOCRATS OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY IF SHUTDOWN DEAL IS NOT REACHED
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/09/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

Associated Press Says Democrats Are Also Responsible for Government Shutdown
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/associated-press-democrats-shutdown/

Last edited:
President Donald Trump responded saying that every wall can be penetrated in some fashion
Then why spending billions on something you know won't be effective ?

Oh yeah, because it's not about border security, it's personnal to Trump : Amon all his major campaign promises, tht's the only one has not been forced to break. Yet...He failed to repeal and replace Obama-Car and he gave-up on prosecuting Hillary. The wall is all he has left. If he fails on devilvering on the wall, he's toast.
But I trust Democrats : Trump has been stupid enough to put himself under siege, he can't go anywhere so all they have to do is wait until he surrenders

georges

Staff member
https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...-support-for-border-wall-20190109-p50q9u.html

For fuck sake, how can he be so stupid ? How can he not think he's gonna get caught on such a lie ?! How can he put words in their mouth and think they wouldn't call him out ? How can he think that when 3 out of the 4 former president stil alive are Democrats ?

#PathologicalLiar
#VeryStableGenius
#25thAmendment

And Obama No Truma wasn't a pathological liar and the one who preferred criminals and illegals to his own people ? Please remember me how was the economy doing during the cheapshot community organizer?

Attachments

• obama40.jpg
    obama40.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 86
  • obama43.jpg
    obama43.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 89
  • obama19.jpg
    obama19.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 76
Lock her up ! Lock her up ! Lock her up !

I'm going to instruct my attorney general to name a special prosecutor to lock into your situation

*lol out loud*

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Lock her up ! Lock her up ! Lock her up !

I'm going to instruct my attorney general to name a special prosecutor to lock into your situation

*lol out loud*

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:nanner::nanner::rofl2::rofl2::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl2::rofl2::nanner::nanner::1orglaugh:1orglaugh:D:D:D:D

people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready
people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready people get ready

And Obama No Truma wasn't a pathological liar and the one who preferred criminals and illegals to his own people ? Please remember me how was the economy doing during the cheapshot community organizer?

Obama knew more about immigration and economics than any human being on Earth

He was elected by a majority of states, all states that voted for him because they want a border wall.
Trump is getting ready to deliver and all of the court challenges will be fast tracked when SCOTUS will grant a writ of certiorari.
Suck it libtards. Even liberal Jonathan Turley says Trump will prevail.
The Wall: Live it! Learn it! Love it!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Trump is getting ready!

:ohsnap: Trump is Getting Ready™, we can expect results anytime in the next 1000 years.

People Get Ready
People Get Ready
People Get Ready
People Get Ready
People Get Ready
People Get Ready
People Get Ready

What are Trey Gowdy, Devin Nunes, Jim Jordan, and the rest of that Republican Majority in The House of Representatives Getting Ready™ to do next?!
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:nanner::nanner::rofl2::rofl2::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl2::rofl2::nanner::nanner::1orglaugh:1orglaugh::1orglaugh:1orglaugh:nanner::nanner::rofl2::rofl2::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl2::rofl2::nanner::nanner::1orglaugh:1orglaugh

:ohsnap: Trump is Getting Ready™, we can expect results anytime in the next 1000 years.

People Get Ready
People Get Ready
People Get Ready
People Get Ready
People Get Ready
People Get Ready
People Get Ready

What are Trey Gowdy, Devin Nunes, Jim Jordan, and the rest of that Republican Majority in The House of Representatives Getting Ready™ to do next?!
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:nanner::nanner::rofl2::rofl2::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl2::rofl2::nanner::nanner::1orglaugh:1orglaugh::1orglaugh:1orglaugh:nanner::nanner::rofl2::rofl2::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl2::rofl2::nanner::nanner::1orglaugh:1orglaugh

I would like to be able to rep you far more often, but I don't spread enough rep around.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:nanner::nanner::rofl2::rofl2: :rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl2::rofl2::nanner::nanner::1orglaugh:1orglaugh:D:D:D:D

So the border wall is the issue that triggers the libs the most.
Fantastic. Because the defense budget has enough to fund the entire thing without further negotiations. Just declare the situation at the border a national emergency and let’s get on with it.
Love it.