• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Border Wall

Even assuming Trump gets his financing for the border wall. Even by Trump's own standarts, 5 billions is far from being enough to all the costs for its construction.
And even assuming Trump gets his 5 billions, it's far from being the only thing standing between Trump and his wall
But let's assume all the other hurdles are out of the way : The wall won't be constructed overnight, it will take a very long time And it's qui possible that a Democrat is elected before it's over. And you can be sure that the day a Democrat president starts his mandate the construction will stop.
But let's assume the wall is completed. You can be 100% sure that the first executive order a democratic president will issue will be the destruction of the wall.

But all that is not gonna happen 'cause Trump won't declare such an emergency. Otherwise he would have already done it. The fact that he hasn't done it yet, even thought the shutdown hurts him more than Democrats proves he can't and won't do it.

This is the most delusional thing that I have read on here in a while.
Trump is going to get re-elected, the Democrats do not have a candidate that can defeat him.
People in a majority of states will have elected him twice and that will give him his mandate to finish it. Any future president in the next 30 years that tries to tear it down will be responsible for triggering the next American civil war.
That and a far reaching gun grab will do it.

Lindsey Graham with a shrewd negotiation tactic:
“I would urge him to open up the government for a short period of time, like three weeks, before he pulls the plug see if we can get a deal. If we can’t at the end of three weeks, all bets are off — see if he can do it by himself with the emergency powers. That is my recommendation.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201...en-government-for-three-weeks-to-make-a-deal/

After 3 weeks Trump can declare an emergency and the whole GOP will back him.
We’re getting our fucking wall Pepe’.

Trump is going to get re-elected, the Democrats do not have a candidate that can defeat him.
We also thought the Republicans hadn't a candidate that could have defeated Hillary...

People in a majority of states will have elected him twice and that will give him his mandate to finish it.
Trump won Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan by les that 1%. Florida by 3%. Arizona and N. Carolina by 4%. It wouln't take much for Democrats to flip those states, particulary with a candidate that can generate more momentum than the most hated democratic candidate in recent History : Hillary. And, if The democrats manage to pick somoene with a little more momentum than Cory Booker or Joe Biden, you will see that I'm right.

We also thought the Republicans hadn't a candidate that could have defeated Hillary...

Trump won Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan by les that 1%. Florida by 3%. Arizona and N. Carolina by 4%. It wouln't take much for Democrats to flip those states, particulary with a candidate that can generate more momentum than the most hated democratic candidate in recent History : Hillary. And, if The democrats manage to pick somoene with a little more momentum than Cory Booker or Joe Biden, you will see that I'm right.

Trump has a good firewall in Florida a state that just flipped a Senate seat to the GOP and elected a Republican governor.
No left wing Democrat is going to flip any of those states and that is all the Democrats have to run. Obama had to run as a moderate in 2008 to win. He looks like Jesse Helms compared to this looney toons clown car the Dims will present. You were wrong in 2016 you are wrong now and you will be wrong in 2020.

6 more years libtard.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
This is the most delusional thing that I have read on here in a while.
People in a majority of states will have elected him twice and that will give him his mandate to finish it. Any future president in the next 30 years that tries to tear it down will be responsible for triggering the next American civil war.
That and a far reaching gun grab will do it.

People here get on me because I believe things they don't. Actually because they believe things that I don't.
I'll tell you what I don't believe in: The fairytale that is "The Wall".
Although The Wall is a major storyline in the show, it is never going to happen nor was it or is it ever intended to happen.
It is just a fairytale. A red Herring. A distraction. A divide and conquer tactic. A manipulation device.
KnowwhatI'msayin?

Why you ask?
Because its true most American people don't like the idea of the poorest of the poor Mexicans coming into the country illegally, getting free shit, and having 5 babies to each of ours.
KnowwhatI'msayin?
I live 3000 miles from mexico and they are all over the place. They live for free and they reproduce like fucking rats.
I know these people. I've seen them, I've spoken to them. Its a very primitive form of living.
Guy works off the books. Gets little 4 foot wife knocked up each year. She gets the free shit and she can't speak to any men because to her hombre she is property and the ninos are livestock.
KnowwhatI'msayin?
And this is what your Government wants. Youre government wants it. They allow it. They created it to be that way.
The entire government, more precisely the owners of the government.
They want this for one because it weakens the society.they want this because it benefits them.
KnowwhatI'msayin?
Aside from the reasons I think one has to be damn near a moron not to see that their government wants this and they will never do anything to stop it.
Mexicans come here for the free shit. And the key to getting that free shit is pump out a bebe each year.
If they, and that includes Trump himself really truly wanted to stop illegal mexicans from coming in and force them to go home they would simply cut off their money. In 6 months the country would be mexicanless
KnowwhatI'msayin?
Make America Great, Build a Wall, Lock her up.
I still can't believe anybody could be naive enough to fall for this crap at this point in time.
Trump is not on your side. He never was. He is an actor playing a role and in return he gets to be PREZ.
Wake up people, youre late for work.

Do you know what I am saying?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Do you know what I am saying?
You must be a South Park fan. :D

The wall, the government shutdown, and all the other shit Trump has done are deceptive ploys by Trump and his mafia cronies to distract the people and destabilize the government, America, international relations, politics and economy, so Putin aka the Russian mafia and the American mafia, can spread/grow/infest their criminal organizations in America and around the world.
Trump's allegiance is to the mafia first, and America is a distant second. Trump is literally selling out America to Putin and the mafias.

If Mueller does have enough evidence to depose Trump, don't be surprised if there is some false flag attacks, by the Russian Putin mafia, using WMD's, or cyber attacks.
This will give Trump national emergency powers to do even more damage to America.

The wall, the government shutdown, and all the other shit Trump has done are deceptive ploys by Trump and his mafia cronies to distract the people and destabilize the government, America, international relations, politics and economy, so Putin aka the Russian mafia and the American mafia, can spread/grow/infest their criminal organizations in America and around the world.
Trump's allegiance is to the mafia first, and America is a distant second. Trump is literally selling out America to Putin and the mafias.

If Mueller does have enough evidence to depose Trump, don't be surprised if there is some false flag attacks, by the Russian Putin mafia, using WMD's, or cyber attacks.
This will give Trump national emergency powers to do even more damage to America.
You’re an idiot.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

M'kay.
I respectfully disagree Lux.
Like I said Trump is an actor playing a role just like Barry Soetoro was.
Bushs and Clintons not as much as they are part of the criminal group which is in control.
Mafia? Like Vito Corleone types?
I don't see that at all. It does make a nice sub-plot however.
Again, the Wall is just a storyline the scriptwriters invented.
Its all fake, its all a show.
And I mean ALL of it.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
For those who still don't understand:

This should answer remaining questions

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
There's a budgetary tool called Reconciliation that only requires a simple majority that Congress could have used anytime in the previous session to appropriate as much money for a border wall as the President wanted. Alas, the previous Republican controlled Congress thought President Trump's Wall is a joke.

There's a budgetary tool called Reconciliation that only requires a simple majority that Congress could have used anytime in the previous session to appropriate as much money for a border wall as the President wanted. Alas, the previous Republican controlled Congress thought President Trump's Wall is a joke.
That still would have had to pass the senate with 51 votes. McCain, Flake, Corker and numerous other cucks were in line to kill it. It had no chance.

Stop telling lies.

xfire

With Republican control of the senate for the past two years, they still couldn't get a majority? It's almost as if the American people don't want a wall. Pretty much the same situation Senate Leader McConnell currently finds himself in.

With Republican control of the senate for the past two years, they still couldn't get a majority? It's almost as if the American people don't want a wall. Pretty much the same situation Senate Leader McConnell currently finds himself in.
The GOP makeup of the senate is not a conservative majority. 30 of 50 states voted for a wall. The remaining cucks up for re-election will find that out soon enough.

xfire

So you believe "real conservatives" will replace the cucks? I say the senate flips to a Democratic majority.

So you believe "real conservatives" will replace the cucks? I say the senate flips to a Democratic majority.

90 percent of the GOP seats up for re-election are states that voted Trump. Doug Jones has to defend his seat in Alabama and Mo Brooks is more than likely going to flip it back red. Trump will have extremely long coattails especially since the Democrats are going to nominate an open borders, abolish ICE, Medicare for all, Climate change nut job.

If the house tries to impeach Trump there is no way Hypocrats take back the senate.
You’re never right and I usually am minus a few overly optimistic predictions just to trigger snowflakes.

I am confident in my assessment of 2020. Enjoy.

90 percent of the GOP seats up for re-election are states that voted Trump. Doug Jones has to defend his seat in Alabama and Mo Brooks is more than likely going to flip it back red. Trump will have extremely long coattails especially since the Democrats are going to nominate an open borders, abolish ICE, Medicare for all, Climate change nut job.

If the house tries to impeach Trump there is no way Hypocrats take back the senate.
You’re never right and I usually am minus a few overly optimistic predictions just to trigger snowflakes.

I am confident in my assessment of 2020. Enjoy.

Republicans lost the midterms (+2 in the Senate, -42 in the House, -6 gunbernatorial seats).
2020 will be a Republican bloodbath. You're gonna lose the White House, the Senate, and possibly the gubernatorials

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

xfire

Republicans lost the midterms (+2 in the Senate, -42 in the House, -6 gunbernatorial seats).
2020 will be a Republican bloodbath. You're gonna lose the White House, the Senate, and possibly the gubernatorials

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

There's no Hillary softball being lobbed to Republicans in 2020, they had to have the only candidate that's been smeared and trashed for over thirty years to barely squeak out an electoral college victory in 2016, winning by less than 80,000 votes in three states, for fuck sake that many Democrats voted against my current Republican congressional representative. Goodnight, John Boy, Trump's days are short.

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

The vast majority of GOP senate seats up for re-election are in red states. And Femocrats are going to have to defend 6 of their own, some in states Trump won handily. They are not defeating Trump, they have no one that can win a majority of states.
Mark it.

There's no Hillary softball being lobbed to Republicans in 2020, they had to have the only candidate that's been smeared and trashed for over thirty years to barely squeak out an electoral college victory in 2016, winning by less than 80,000 votes in three states, for fuck sake that many Democrats voted against my current Republican congressional representative. Goodnight, John Boy, Trump's days are short.

Trump beat her by over 70 electoral votes, that is not squeaking one out. Trump will win more electoral votes this next time and probably 65 percent of the states.
I’d bet you but you are poor as a church mouse and couldn’t pay up. Just like most loser libs around here.