• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Border Wall

If Trump is elected, he will be elected because of his promise to build the wall.

It will be built.

Did you vote for Merkel? Talk about being a schmuck.
As we said earlier, Rome had built a wall iin northern England to protect the empire of any attacks from the picts and other scottish tribes. But what they couldn't protect them from is waves and wves of migrations from the goths populations who used to live in Eastern Europe and were pushed by the hordes of Attila.
Like Rome, our westeh civilised countries cannot stop the waves of immigrations that we're facing now. All we can do is make everything possible to ease their settlement and finds ways to live together. Because if we don't they would crush our cibilisations, just like the goths did with Rome.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
After all the lies and flip-flops, it is very likely that Trump would - given he will be electd, which I highly doubt - shed the wall project after the costs being made public.

The republican prty is turning against him, and this will crash his candidacy.

Donald Trump says America's generals 'reduced to rubble', offers fresh praise to Vladimir Putin

The Republican presidential nominee also says Vladimir Putin the "has been a leader far more than our president'

Donald Trump has told a televised town hall on national security that he believes America’s top generals have been “reduced to rubble” under the leadership of President Barack Obama and insinuated that many of them would be fired if he takes the White House in November.

And in an exchange that surely raised eyebrows the Republican nominee suggested he was happy to accept flattery from Vladimir Putin and again offered the Russian leader his praise, regardless of his record of aggression in eastern Europe and assisting Iran and the Syrian regime.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-fresh-praise-to-vladimir-putin-a7231361.html

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Yet another :facepalm: performance by Trump.

More manlove for a totalitarian mass murderer.
The military is a disaster.
Obama's generals suck.
We should have taken the oil.
We'll make sure vets get their pills.
We'll spend a few hundred billion more per year (apparently 600 billion is just chump change) to ameliorate our current alarming level of defenselessness.

He actually made Clinton look presidential, which is not so easy to do.

Yet another :facepalm: performance by Trump.

More manlove for a totalitarian mass murderer.
The military is a disaster.
Obama's generals suck.
We should have taken the oil.
We'll make sure vets get their pills.
We'll spend a few hundred billion more per year (apparently 600 billion is just chump change) to ameliorate our current alarming level of defenselessness.

He actually made Clinton look presidential, which is not so easy to do.

Most experts think he out performed her. Except for you. Our expert about such things around here.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The fact that a thread regarding an unrealistic statement has 6 pages of the same stuff and the FACT that the other candidate running took in billions of dollars in bribes while holding public offices and gets a fraction of that amount of attention shows me just how manipulated some people are.

The answer to stop illegal immigration is simply cut off any and all entitlement money to all of them.
Not another penny of Americans money to an illegal alien , starting now.
Watch how fast they clear out and go home.
Problem solved.

Most experts think he out performed her. Except for you. Our expert about such things around here.

Experts ? Which experts ? Who are these "experts" ? Give us their names and the proof that they think he out-performed her.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Seems like it would be a lot easier to Just construct a huge multi branch military base the whole length of the border, and bring all of our soldiers and equipment home, then park it on the edge facing Mexico...guns pointing South, and let them try. If they make it, it's a ticket to Gitmo, for trespassing. If they don't, oh well.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The fact that a thread regarding an unrealistic statement has 6 pages of the same stuff and the FACT that the other candidate running took in billions of dollars in bribes while holding public offices and gets a fraction of that amount of attention shows me just how manipulated some people are.

The answer to stop illegal immigration is simply cut off any and all entitlement money to all of them.
Not another penny of Americans money to an illegal alien , starting now.
Watch how fast they clear out and go home.
Problem solved.

I have to quote myself and add to that.
All illegals won't go home. The ones who have jobs and take care of themselves and contribute will stay.
The ones who are productive.

It's the ones who come to the US to bleed the system that will leave.
Isn't that what most want?
That's the answer. The only answer.
I realize it's funner to go around in circles and argue but I'm right on this.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Seems like it would be a lot easier to Just construct a huge multi branch military base the whole length of the border, and bring all of our soldiers and equipment home, then park it on the edge facing Mexico...guns pointing South, and let them try. If they make it, it's a ticket to Gitmo, for trespassing. If they don't, oh well.

That would be a move that not only would be way more effective, it would save a ton of money nd bring joy to so many military families.

Show me A 50ft wall, And I’ll show you a 51ft ladder

WALL is stupid upon my further evaluation
OPEN BORDERS IS BEST WAY TO SOLVE PROBLEM

Diversity is what strengthens the United States
republicans lost the latino and latina vote years ago and hate
the vote going to democrats
Its a form of bigotry
The proposed trump wall is a BIGOT WALL
It is hard for them to accept but this is the politics section- if you can not handle the heat stay away
from this this kitchen and leave politics section alone.

All the screaming and whining about posts, usernames and bad language.
Sure a person is behind the username but why the uneducated
name calling, its not like we know each other.
We could all be 400 lb fat guys literally stuck in a basement.
(except for a guy presumably at work- working at freeones on his computer)

Republicans should offer citizenship to those brave enough to cross the desert
like the settlers of this country.
Only difference is they going north not west

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Actually, Trump could get all the unemployed people to build the wall, and give the contract to Trump Inc.
Instead of just a wall, they can make it a 2000 mile, 10 story high, low rent apartment building, it would be big enough to house all the poor and homeless people in America.
With entrances only on the American side, and barred windows on the Mexican side.
It would be partly paid by putting a $10 toll going both ways on the US-Mexico border.
About 1 million people cross the border every day.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/op...border-legally-every-day-and-that-good-thing/

Luxman

#TRE45ON