• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Booze Or Weed?

What do you like better?

• Booze

Votes: 41 58.6%
  • Weed

Votes: 29 41.4%

• Total voters
Blow and Black Tar heroin Scotch chaser.

I decided years ago that weed doesn't agree with me.

How so?

I haven't smoked in years, but that's mostly because I smoked so much it stopped being fun. It got to the point where I no longer really got high, I just burnt out and when it gets to that point, well Hell, if you just sit around and wait you can get hungry and tired all on your own and it's completely free. :dunno:

Tough call.

As an intoxicant, weed. I had a few blasts on my mate's new electric smokeless bong a few weekends ago. It took a while to hit but when it did, it was brilliant. We'd pick up one line from whatever we were watching - Return Of The Jedi at one point - and make a connection to something else, then make jokes for a full ten minutes about it and crack each other completely up, running the joke into the ground, before waiting for something else to hit us. I've never laughed so hard. Completely stoned bonkers, no smoke, no lingering smell. Thankfully it wore off so we were normal when we went out with friends to drink 5AM Saint and Punk IPA in Brewdog....

... ultimately I voted booze, because I actually love the taste of a vast variety of ales, bitters, malt whiskeys, rum, shooters, cocktails, fruit ciders and so on. Even if I don't go out "to get pissed" I can't imagine chatting and playing darts over a coke rather than a smooth pint of my local bitter. Mm-mm.

But hey, if everything was legal and there were no long-lasting medical effects.... marching powder. Calm down, I don't do it any more, it was a long time ago and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone impressionable. But when I was doing it, it was amazing, and I loved it.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Fuckin' Aye!!

Almost time for my renewal

Space Dawg

I gotta get down to Pico/Sawtelle to see the 2 Filipino guys that wear white coats to work. They take off for the holidays and last year I had to see Dr Nosferatu over on Western south of Olympic. Those Filipinos are less creepy even though the inside of their office is like the maze from The Shining. I will say no matter much I fuck with them and how hard I try to fail the test they refuse to cooperate and take my $25. What the heck kinda doctor does that? The only one I'm willing to visit. Hi ladies...

dracula-1992-hos-131024.jpg

"You here for prescription?"

Girls who smoke smell bad, so I'll go with wine or beer and I don't drink all that much or often to be passed out with hangovers anyway...

weed. I learned to grow my own stuff courtesy of Oaksterdam U.

:)