• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Booze Or Weed?

What do you like better?

• Booze

Votes: 41 58.6%
  • Weed

Votes: 29 41.4%

• Total voters
I wish weed and I got along. I get migraines that last for days.. I hear it helps for that. :|

Makes me uneasy though.
Herb works wonders for migraines. The uneasiness you feel if probably anxiousness generally caused by the plant itself being more of a Sativa strain. Sativa's and Indica's make you almost feel totally different. I like a Sativa if I am doing something active but if I'm just sitting at home and want to do some power chilling I love love love Indica. Here is a chart that may help you understand pot qualities better. Hope this helps.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member

Exactly.....

Weed is good for you and can help combat sooo many ailments. It's the only thing that keeps my anxiety in check without me taking some awful artificial drug that damages my liver and turns me in to a zombie..

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I wish I could smoke again, but random testing has put an end to that, for now....first thing I do when I retire....

I wish weed and I got along. I get migraines that last for days.. I hear it helps f that. :|

Makes me uneasy though.

Maybe you should come over, and when you get all nervous, you can rest your head on my shoulder, and I'll gently stroke your curly red hair, and make you feel better.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Herb works wonders for migraines. The uneasiness you feel if probably anxiousness generally caused by the plant itself being more of a Sativa strain. Sativa's and Indica's make you almost feel totally different. I like a Sativa if I am doing something active but if I'm just sitting at home and want to do some power chilling I love love love Indica. Here is a chart that may help you understand pot qualities better. Hope this helps.

I've never had a Sativa. I get Skywalker occasionally which is a stony hybrid. I usually try to get the strongest Indica they have. Concentrates are good too and I'm a fan of wax and hash.

Weed for sure :joint:

High school days was all about booze :drunk: with to many bad hangovers.

But havn't smoked in over 2 months now. Been to busy lately to take any time to just sit back relax with a nice rolled joint.

After my job training maybe ill treat myself, trying to keep a clear head for that...or doesnt that actually clear my head? ;)

Exactly.....

Weed is good for you and can help combat sooo many ailments. It's the only thing that keeps my anxiety in check without me taking some awful artificial drug that damages my liver and turns me in to a zombie..
Indeed. I "had" really bad anxiety for years and a good Indica strain will defo help, it has me. I'm not a big pill fan but I've tried the Xanax, Ativan, Benzo thing before and they work to an extent. But take them for a period of time and they are a nightmare when you stop taking them. The side effects when you quit are bad. No thanks, I'll stick to my weeds and when I stop or if I'm out, no side effects.

I've never had a Sativa. I get Skywalker occasionally which is a stony hybrid. I usually try to get the strongest Indica they have. Concentrates are good too and I'm a fan of wax and hash.
A dank Sativa is great if your a speeder. I personally am not, I like a relaxing effect. When I smoke it I can't sit still, I have to be up doing something. I like to do 4-5 bong rips of some good Indica and glue my ass to a recliner and chill, either with a video game controller in my hands, or my woman's booty. :)

Lacey Black

Official Checked Star Member
Indeed. I "had" really bad anxiety for years and a good Indica strain will defo help, it has me. I'm not a big pill fan but I've tried the Xanax, Ativan, Benzo thing before and they work to an extent. But take them for a period of time and they are a nightmare when you stop taking them. The side effects when you quit are bad. No thanks, I'll stick to my weeds and when I stop or if I'm out, no side effects.

Actually high THC and low CBD strains are what cause anxiety and it is easier to find sativa's that are high in CBD. Plus I think sativa's tend to be more relaxing since a heavy body high from an indica can make you feel uneasy.

Booze for me. I decided years ago that weed doesn't agree with me.

Ditto. I don't know if I'm an oddity, but I'd rather get trashed, puke my guts out and be hung over for three days than get high. It's the worst feeling in the world. People told me that would pass and I would enjoy it if I did it a couple times, so I did. But it only got worse, so I said goodbye to it decades ago. The stuff just doesn't agree with me.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
These days .. I prefer my bourbon.

And beers.