• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Booze Or Weed?

What do you like better?

• Booze

Votes: 41 58.6%
  • Weed

Votes: 29 41.4%

• Total voters

Philbert

Banned
Booze nowdays. ive smoked so much weed/hash that i dont get the kind of kick that i used to get out of it. Plus it makes you slow mentally which isnt good thing if youre trying to be productive.

Yes, I've noticed how alkys often have over-developed intellects and sharp clear speech patterns...:facepalm:

booze defintily, I used weed before, can't find the kick of it.. so I continued with booze.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I haven't had weed in eons. It was nice, never a side effect. That is the problem.
Booze gives me a hangover and that keeps it in check for me.
Also, weed makes me feel stupid. I don't need help in that area.
Booze makes me feel smart. Even though I act stupid.

The cocaine had a welcomed regulatory effect with me. I'd do a bunch until like 10AM and be so wrecked afterward I wouldn't want to do it again for at least 6 months. I don't do that stuff at all anymore counting my blessings I wasn't thrown in the cooler for doing something really goofy.

Mayhem

Banned
If I had to choose one for the rest of my life, I'd go with smoke. But I love alcohol in a quality over quantity kind of way.

In response to the people that say pot reacts bdly with them, yep, it happens. I had a friend who took a couple hits and had a complete paranoid breakdown. I sat with him and he wound up OK, but never again for him. Funny thing was, he had a sister that if she smoked a pound a day, it still wouldn't be enough.

I don't think we get rep points for sobriety around here. What's with the sober people trying to rain on the parade of us stoners and rummies? Leave us alone addled and lost just the way we like it.

Here's a song for the Mormons.

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
DSC_0596b.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
The contents of this thread and the accompanying poll would make Nelson Algren wet himself.

Ari Dee

Gotta go with weed.

Which is a tough call because I drink beer almost every day :X
And I love red wine.

But I'm going with weed because it helps me sleep and gives me a strong appetite.
I enjoy my medical marijuana quite regularly.. and by that I mean as long as I'm awake I'm smoking :p

Booze, bourbon specifically. I smoked weed with friends growing up but it was just never my thing. I was one of the ones who would get all paranoid, when not being brought to tears laughing at the stupidest shit. Oh and cotton mouth.

Then there's the randoms.

Harley Spencer

Ditto. I don't know if I'm an oddity, but I'd rather get trashed, puke my guts out and be hung over for three days than get high. It's the worst feeling in the world. People told me that would pass and I would enjoy it if I did it a couple times, so I did. But it only got worse, so I said goodbye to it decades ago. The stuff just doesn't agree with me.

I used to smoke a lot, and it seemed that the only times I could stand it was when I was already drinking simultaneously. Anytime I smoked weed and did nothing else, it was more annoying than anything. Made my throat feel like it was tightened up and I couldn't breathe, made me paranoid that everyone was watching me, and there was once when I had a bit of a breakdown, got "stuck", fell into a brick wall and was sent to the hospital.

Booze all the way. At least while I'm drinking it, I feel great, save for the few times when I drink way too much, get sick, and wake up feeling overly hungry, thirsty, nauseous, and tired. That can all be controlled with consumption, and most of the time, whatever happened the night before was well worth it. But when I smoke weed, I mainly spend the whole time with baited breath wishing it would just end already.

I used to smoke a lot, and it seemed that the only times I could stand it was when I was already drinking simultaneously. Anytime I smoked weed and did nothing else, it was more annoying than anything. Made my throat feel like it was tightened up and I couldn't breathe, made me paranoid that everyone was watching me, and there was once when I had a bit of a breakdown, got "stuck", fell into a brick wall and was sent to the hospital.

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe smoke with me and we watch Adult Swim and eat all the Banquet TV Dinners we like. How does some Squidbillies and Salisbury Steak sound?

ngbbs4f44e6a3db68a.jpg
attachment.php

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Booze, bourbon specifically. I smoked weed with friends growing up but it was just never my thing. I was one of the ones who would get all paranoid, when not being brought to tears laughing at the stupidest shit. Oh and cotton mouth.

Then there's the randoms.

Probably the only thing we disagree on, I'm the opposite, I can't handle booze, call me a pussy I don't care but the booze makes me sick.