• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Boothbabe isn't real.

Ok, so this is my first post here and I created an account because a friend allerted me to the fact that someone has been posing as me on this board. Boothbabe isn't real, I'm the real Boothbabe (just call me soccergirl). Whoever did this used information about me that's been on the internet for a long time. It's kinda sad that someone invented a fake life and posed as me :facepalm:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
How can you confirm this is true?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
If you want to prove you are the actual 'Boothbabe', ... I have pictures from her from her work at conventionts.

So, you either post pix of yourself or you shut the fuck up.

Thank you.

How can you confirm this is true?
Ik think I would remember if I created an account under the name boothbabe :facepalm: I would also never use a picture of myself for an avatar. I did a search on boothbabe and everything he or she said is made up.

If you want to prove you are the actual 'Boothbabe', ... I have pictures from her from her work at conventionts.

So, you either post pix of yourself or you shut the fuck up.

Thank you.
Take it easy man. I'm just letting you people know it's not me.

It think it's been a long time since he/she/it has posted here. Anyway, this is the internet so whatever anyone posts here about themselves I take it with a huge grain of salt. For example, I have a nagging suspicion that supadupafly up there IS NOT Groucho Marx. I have no evidence for that, but something tells me he's not.

Anyway, after that sad Lisa debacle you really learn to be suspicious about everyone and everything online.

I think you both are not the one in the pictures.

If you are post a pic of yourself holding a sign or something.

Until then you both are fake.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Interesting.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
The plot thickens...

Lol. I forgot about BoothBabe. I remember everybody accusing her of being a man.

Either way, no care ever.

I want to make it known that I am not the real Mr. Hyde.

The real Mr. Hyde is a fictional character in a novel written by Robert Louis Stevenson.

I am merely some guy on the internet using that name.

If you would like proof that I am not the real Mr. Hyde, here is a picture of the actual Mr. Hyde...

mr-hyde-1932.jpg

and here is a picture of some guy on the internet....

really-fat-guy-on-computer1.jpg

DR. B

Closed Account
fucking lifeless trolls are taking over, RUN!!!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Just to set the record straight, I am NOT Steve Dallas. I do smell like Opus, but so fucking what?