• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Boothbabe isn't real.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
No! I'm Spartacus!
(And ya, I suck)

You guys said swears! I'm telling Petra!

What am I supposed to do about it? It's not like either of the morons are going to listen to me.

did you guys know im not really the Fonz?

just sayin

We know. The Fonz isn't dutch, isn't bald, and isn't short.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
WHAT?! You're kidding!
I've been wondering how to tell you this for some time...
I love your signature.
What am I supposed to do about it? It's not like either of the morons are going to listen to me.
You aren't supposed to do anything about it.
Because your not really an admin.
This has been an experiment in online distance psychological recovery and I'm afraid it has failed.
Your real name is Gretchen and you're a housewife from Missouri. It's time to go home Gretchen.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Maybe this is the same guy that did the same thing on another forum a few years ago. The whole thing was really weird, he wasn´t trolling or anything like that. In fact he was very friendly and helpful to everyone, he even became a moderator on the forum. But for some strange reason he had stolen the identity from some random girl on facebook (or maybe it was myspace, i can´t really remember).

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Right, we already knew the previous boothbabe was just a dude playing a chick on the Internet. Now you're claiming to be a girl, but you're probably a dude too. Hell, you were probably boothbabe to begin with, but you got tired of people doubting your bullshit stories. So you created a new account to discredit the old one, and now you can claim to be the real girl behind the pictures. Get the fuck out of here. Nobody gave a fuck about boothbabe, and nobody gives a fuck about you either.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
This information could have an effect on our relationship.

Perhaps it would have been best to let me have my illusions.

So then, you're really Richy Cunningham?

Everyone here that had been here for a while and wasn't totally gullible always questioned whether or not Boothbabe wasn't full of it, or if it was a he, a she or even a heshe. :flaccid:

Motherfucker sure disappeared off the planet all of a sudden though.

What I find funny is that while Boothbabe not being real maybe true, I'm supposed to all of sudden believe that Soccergirl is the real Boothbabe without any proof what so ever.:cmon:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I knew hot lesbians don't exist....

You're the genius who was calling her/him "babe" and begging for "Footsie Pics", every 5 minutes.

You get the M12 Memorial :facepalm:

We know. The Fonz isn't dutch, isn't bald, and isn't short.

Did you know I'm actually taller then the fonz? Didn't think so. You on the other hand do resemble your avatar quite a bit ;)

Last edited: