• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Perfect Breasts - Post all PERFECT TITS here

But if you're going to bark, and take up more of the scrollbar, I'm just going to point out the obviousness of the truth.

There's nothing more arrogant than claiming to declare the one and only undeniable truth! But it's funny to see that you aren't willing to deal with my main aspect that it doesn't make much sense to post the same girl THREE times per page unless you want to make poor advertisement for yourself.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

@prof: Come on! Bringing in the financial aspect is just ridiculous!

Well, that is exactly the problem since this isn't the only thread that is "contaminated" with his poor 3-free-pictures-galleries!

But these galleries aren't even the biggest problem. If he at least would show different girls, than that's fine. But it just doesn't make sense to post Carrino three times per page unless his only aim is to make big advertisement for his page and I'm sure I've read this is against the board rules!

We post different galleries every time, so what difference does it make if the same girl is posted several times if each one is completely different? September has a solo model site and it's her solo model site, meaning she's the only one on it, so how we are supposed to post different girls from a solo model site?

We post different galleries every time

The links don't deserve the title galleries, they're more or less sample pictures

so what difference does it make if the same girl is posted several times

The point you don't get is that if everyone participating in this thread starts to post his favourite girl again and again every single time he's joining here (like you do) it's most likely that new girls that weren't already mentioned stay undiscovered as long as you are spamming around with the same girl.

And seriously, don't you really see that Carrino's (whose tits are far away from being perfect by the way, they're just huge) own specific thread here at freeones would be a much better place to post new galleries of her?! I know you already do because your aim is to make the biggest commercial effect possible.

I don't have a problem if Carrino etc. is posted here from time to time because you can't demand screening all 90 pages if she's already mentioned. But posting her three times per page like you do doesn't make sense until you just want to make poor advertisement...and that is what you already are practicing in enough other threads.

sid-sexy

Banned

Layla Rose
http://www.**********/DDG_Cash/Digital_Desire/Layla_Rose_is_Pretty