• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Perfect Breasts - Post all PERFECT TITS here

Removing My Subscription from this thread. Tired of Dumb-asses Posting bitches with Big Giant Sloppy Floppy Saggy Tits

Removing My Subscription from this thread. Tired of Dumb-asses Posting bitches with Big Giant Sloppy Floppy Saggy Tits
I guess someone doesn't like natural breasts? That's really how they are designed my friend, sorry to say.

Would you please stop this miserable advertisment for your own site on every page of this thread! You keep posting the same three girls again and again and even the links are everything but good concerning that only four pictures are available in the gallery!
Ummm, at least they are new sets, and there are great samples. This is called FREE-Ones. There are free samples. Without some subscribers and commercial funds paying these women, it doesn't happen much.

Seriously, the guy is providing some content, more samples than some sites. And it's not like he can sign up every woman. Give me a break. If there is something you don't like, move along, check out other posts. Bitching about them just adds more posts in the vertical, more than he even posted at times.

@prof: Come on! Bringing in the financial aspect is just ridiculous!

move along, check out other posts.

Well, that is exactly the problem since this isn't the only thread that is "contaminated" with his poor 3-free-pictures-galleries!

But these galleries aren't even the biggest problem. If he at least would show different girls, than that's fine. But it just doesn't make sense to post Carrino three times per page unless his only aim is to make big advertisement for his page and I'm sure I've read this is against the board rules!

@prof: Come on! Bringing in the financial aspect is just ridiculous!
Ummm, girls need to eat, and providers need to have money for them. Seriously, approved content provider here.

Well, that is exactly the problem since this isn't the only thread that is "contaminated" with his poor 3-free-pictures-galleries!
I know. I'm on several of the others. Could care less. He does it as new sets are released. He also comments and posts in other threads unrelated to his content. I don't see him as a "problem."

But these galleries aren't even the biggest problem. If he at least would show different girls, than that's fine. But it just doesn't make sense to post Carrino three times per page unless his only aim is to make big advertisement for his page and I'm sure I've read this is against the board rules!
He only has copyrights on materials to so many girls. He rotates them as he releases sets.

There's been more vertical dribble on this than his postings. Barking about it is worse than the alleged problem. Scroll past them, post a link to more pics of the same set at another source (of which I've noted others do), do whatever you want to deal with it. But if you're going to bark, and take up more of the scrollbar, I'm just going to point out the obviousness of the truth.

Reactions: O85