• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BlueBalls & LurkingDirk's Retarded Tales For Retards.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I love you guys.
Whore.

This shit isn't homo erotic, you sausage sucker. Why don't you bend over and let me teach you what homo erotic is?

:nannerf1:

The point of this thread was to create space in which BlueBalls is able to finally express his level of retardation, and to tell some retarded tales.
Freud would see the sexual undertones in your retarded tales. They're clearly riddled with innuendos.

wow I missed an interesting day on here yesterday apparently.

Hey BB and Lurky:wave: Is it sad I've missed this of you too:kiss:

wow I missed an interesting day on here yesterday apparently.

Hey BB and Lurky:wave: Is it sad I've missed this of you too:kiss:

Hey Alisa. Dirk and I, have just been having a rather illuminating discussion about the later philosophy of Wittgenstein. It was quite fruitful, I must say. Some of the PMs I've received so far on this very topic have been very thankful. We seem to have opened up an entire branch of philosophy to the people that have in the past dismissed it as unimportant, bless em' and if nothing, we can be proud of that accomplishment.

So yeah... I implore you to read back over the discussion. I feel it is really worth your time and attention.

Hey Alisa. Dirk and I, have just been having a rather illuminating discussion about the later philosophy of Wittgenstein. It was quite fruitful, I must say. Some of the PMs I've received so far on this very topic have been very thankful. We seem to have opened up an entire branch of philosophy to the people that have in the past dismissed it as unimportant, bless em' and if nothing, we can be proud of that accomplishment.

So yeah... I implore you to read back over the discussion. I feel it is really worth your time and attention.

I'll remind you that Wittgenstein was mildly retarded himself.

I did and your quite right. It was definitely worth my time.

I'll remind you that Wittgenstein was mildly retarded himself.

What you can't say HI now :( I thought we had something special. Next time I won't invite you out with BB and myself we will find someone else.:crying:

I wanted to put my input on this.:facepalm:Who the fuck am I kidding I just wanted to be in the thread:dunno:

Can't blame you, I mean, can't you feel the love just by posting on this thread? :D

JayJohn85

Banned
Fuck you I got exclusivity on retarded tales......Alice was a real Sucker for them shrooms!