• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BLM - 100 things you can do

Luxman

#TRE45ON
blm 100 things you can do...

and the top three are

Burn
Loot
Murder
You're confusing BLM with the Jan. 06 republican insurrection attack on the Capitol.

#TRE45ON

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Nah, that would be no fun.

How do you differentiate between the groups? ‘Two different sets of terrorists’ as you say.

One group is based on obtaining civil rights for their constituency. Some of their protests have gotten out of control which has led to the crimes you note. It seems more criminal than terroristic.

The other group wants to maintain control at any cost and uses terrorism to intimidate their opponent. The Jan 6 group was completely unprovoked by law enforcement that day. In fact, you could make a case that law enforcement abetted the rioters (at their own peril it turned out).

Terrorism and crime are quite different.

Speaking of terrorism, here is a nice article about the plot to kidnap MI’s governor:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kenbensinger/michigan-kidnapping-gretchen-whitmer-fbi-informant

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Two different sets of terrorists... Let's just agree to disagree
The differences between BLM and the Jan. 6 insurrection are black and white.

thanksimout

Loves the double vag
Fair enough I find it interesting that we can not have diversity of thought or opinion. Some topics seem to be off limits unless the comments fall within the scripted narrative of the party line. Think, say and post like we want you to or you will be banned. The threat of censorship for having a different opinion.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Fair enough I find it interesting that we can not have diversity of thought or opinion. Some topics seem to be off limits unless the comments fall within the scripted narrative of the party line. Think, say and post like we want you to or you will be banned. The threat of censorship for having a different opinion.
If I had £5 for every time somebody has posted a variation of "OMG CENZORED" when I've told them to stop posting such utter shit in this forum then I wouldn't be sat here telling you not to post drivel. Just post like a fully functioning human being, not somebody who couldn't hack it on 4chan.

gmase

If I had £5 for every time somebody has posted a variation of "OMG CENZORED" when I've told them to stop posting such utter shit in this forum then I wouldn't be sat here telling you not to post drivel. Just post like a fully functioning human being, not somebody who couldn't hack it on 4chan.
A cursory search of the prior page would show that no one is being censored for posting relevant content regardless of their point of view.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
A cursory search of the prior page would show that no one is being censored for posting relevant content regardless of their point of view.

Amen. I've said tons of stuff about those BLM buffoons without an issue. Funny thing is since they showed up seems people who's lives matter have started murdering other people who's lives matter at an escalating rate not seen in years.

It's all in the marketing, baby, and the only real color that matters is green. Their hierarchy of poverty pimps have mortgages to pay for homes in my neighborhood. Some must fail for others to succeed.

I've pointed guns at people for lesser reasons. I guess a modern man is expected to hide under the bed crawling getting under there even before his wife. When you make trouble you should expect trouble. Enough out of the ordinary noise and ruckus is considered trouble to some. Some people pay high enough taxes to live so other people can survive.

I imagine they woulda pointed guns at the fish-bellied White losers in Antifa too. I have no use for those pieces of shit anymore than the BLM vermin.

"Any time the mob approaches me, I'll do what I can to put them in imminent threat of physical injury because that's what kept them from destroying my house and my family," he said.

gmase

Settle down, Laurence Boebert.
It is now Freeones First Duke of New York to us paupers.

The Duke’s argument has some merit. If a community is gated, then the marchers are trespassing. Where was the community security? My first complaint as a resident would have been with them. How did they get into the community?

The protesters were peaceful and the two lawyers were peaceful (no shots fired). Both parties were certainly threatening toward each other in either a real or perceived manner.

Why they needed to stand in their front yard with weapons aimed at the protesters is another matter. Standing there with weapons visible and calling the police would have seemed reasonable. No need to point firearms at people who are passing your house.

Police officers have discharged their weapons by accident. It does seem reckless for a frightened homeowner to aim at a group. Fortunately, no harm was done.

A mob cannot invade a gated community marching through in an aggressive and confrontational manner making a shit-ton of noise without expecting people in that gated community to feel violated and react. If I was dumb enough to go into the wrong neighborhood with the intent of confronting people inside that neighborhood I would expect a hostile reaction as well. Maybe that couple shouldn't have wielded the guns but people can be the most dangerous when they are frightened. Be better off for everyone if nothing ever happened.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Maybe one of the problems is gated communities, or is that too communist, whooooooo's to tell.

gmase

East Berliners actually. They built a nice wall in the 60s.

East Berliners actually. They built a nice wall in the 60s.

I get along with the gay building manager of the apartment building next door. We agreed to build a fence and split the cost. I mentioned maybe we should get a six foot fence. He wanted an eight foot fence. I figured if the gay guy wants the higher fence then don't argue with him. We now have an eight foot fence.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Throughout history one of the goals of the rich and special is to keep separate from the hoi-polloi as how can be stand out and receive you due if no one knows who you ae. Hence Castles, Mansions, High fences and walls, gated communities, and of course Bolt Holes far from the rest. Humans being who they are there is a certain of need for protection from other for sure. But I have can't help but wonder if those who were so afraid of the "Slave Uprising" would not having the guns(and maybe themselves behind locked doors) not be a better idea. Seems to me waving a gun around at people who you are obviously afraid of who outnumber you 500 to one, and you do not know have how many guns is not the best idea for long life.