• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BLM - 100 things you can do

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Should all Blacks be declared Robbers of Dead People because of this one incident just like all Police Officers are declared Killers?

No. In fact, not many people have said 'all Police Officers are declared Killers'. Only outliers (a very small percentage) have said anything close. Your calculator still needs an update in order to discern that extremism doesn't represent the norm.

Last edited:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
What's the deal with Black Trans Lives Matters? Isn't their concern the number of Black trans that have been murdered? Who are the ones doing those murders?

georges

Staff member

Luxman

#TRE45ON
So your saying even if it's fake it's real oh brother
Your post at the time reminded me of something, but I couldn't recall until today.

The Chewbacca Defense

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
And again Black Lives Matter agitators block cop car, harass restaurant patrons in Philly
https://www.westernjournal.com/blac...urnal&ats_es=4d2520a7c1a015afe226b01322ab3014
The protests were mostly peaceful (for real this time), but the BLM activists did their best to make part of the city impassible and unpleasant anyway.

They didn’t do much for their cause, however, as they largely succeeded in making themselves look ridiculous while offering just a little bit from their greatest hits of blocking streets, harassing police officers and yelling at restaurant patrons.

They surrounded Trump supporters and chanted “F— Donald Trump.”
Then they weren't remotely peaceful 'for real this time'.
Just because they were 'spared arson, vandalism and looting,' that doesn't mean it was a peaceful protest.
What they DID do still puts them in the category of riffraff scumbag maggots NOT peacefully protesting, but rather wreaking havoc, causing chaos and mayhem, terrorizing people and being general pains in the ass.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Most BLM protesters are white. Some of them are republicans or mafia aholes pretending to be BLM protesters. Their purpose is to incite violence, rioting, looting, damage or burn property and cars, paint graffiti, etc., so that BLM takes the blame and is vilified. All this to help Trump get reelected.
Ahole Trump and his mafia and republican cronies will do anything illegal to win the election.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
All this political debate. Take a break! ... Have some comedy or serious drama ... Your choice.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Even far worse when a person and an activist spent $200,000 in Black Lives Matter donations on personal expenses is convicted of fraud
https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/26/...spid=me98oP9JFlGN5ZLSYkHfkL8Bv1mVbJJg9.z_fQaq
The lack of honesty and decency of some people know no boundaries.
"Page doesn’t appear to have been affiliated with the official Black Lives Matter organization. The national arm of Black Lives Matter chose not to recognize Page’s group as an official chapter over concerns about his ability to work with LGBT activists, National Public Radio affiliate WABE reported in July 2016."

A hate group is:

"The SPLC has published the Year in Hate and Extremism, an annual census and analysis of hate groups and extremist organizations, each year since 1990. We define a hate group as an organization that – based on its official statements or principles, the statements of its leaders, or its activities – has beliefs or practices that attack or malign an entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristics. The FBI uses similar criteria in its definition of a hate crime."

gmase

Then they weren't remotely peaceful 'for real this time'.
Just because they were 'spared arson, vandalism and looting,' that doesn't mean it was a peaceful protest.
What they DID do still puts them in the category of riffraff scumbag maggots NOT peacefully protesting, but rather wreaking havoc, causing chaos and mayhem, terrorizing people and being general pains in the ass.
I think Chuck summed up January 6th quite nicely.

The get-tough-on-BLM gang has been quiet.

Wow. The ADL has fallen for the 4Chan hoax. I never thought there would be a time when I called the ADL morons.
Not to be confused with the QAnon hoax most Trump followers fell for.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Black Lives Matter nominated for Nobel Peace Prize for carrying forward 'a movement of racial justice'
Grace Hauck | USA TODAY

Black Lives Matter has been nominated for a 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.

Norwegian member of parliament Petter Eide said he nominated the organization because it is "bringing forward a new consciousness and awareness about racial justice."

"To carry forward a movement of racial justice and to spread that to other countries is very, very important. Black Lives Matter is the strongest force today doing this, not only in the U.S. but also in Europe and in Asia," Eide told USA TODAY on Saturday.

Eide said Black Lives Matter carries forward the legacy of earlier racial justice movements, such as the civil rights movement in the U.S. and the anti-apartheid movement in South Africa. Martin Luther King Jr. won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1964, and Albert Luthuli and Nelson Mandela won the prize in 1960 and 1993, respectively, for their campaigns against racial discrimination in South Africa.

"For the Nobel Prize Committee, this is not unusual to link a fight for (racial) justice, to link that with peace," Eide said. "There will be no peace without justice."

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Aholes Donald Trump and his son in-law Jared Kushner were both nominated (after giving bribes) for the Nobel peace prize for the talks between Israel and the Arab Nations.
As usual they had no active part in the talks, they just showed up for the document signing and photos, and took credit for it all.

gmase

Aholes Donald Trump and his son in-law Jared Kushner were both nominated (after giving bribes) for the Nobel peace prize for the talks between Israel and the Arab Nations.
As usual they had no active part in the talks, they just showed up for the document signing and photos, and took credit for it all.
How difficult is it to make peace among parties who are not at conflict? It's not like they solved the Palestinian issue. If only Trump, Inc could have tried to solve the problems underlying the issues BLM is raising. That would have been worthy.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.