• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bin Laden Statue

I think they should build a statue of Bin Laden and put in the 9/11 Memorial in NYC. I know what Bin Laden did and what he stands for but this statue wouldn't be there to celebrate Bin Laden. Instead it would be a useful tool in remembering history. Yes, Bin Laden was one of the most evil humans to ever live but that doesn't mean we can just erase history. We can't whitewash him and act as if he never existed. As Trump said, we can't change history, but we can learn from it. The Bin Laden statue would be there to memorialize 9/11. And I want this statue to be fucking beautiful. I want this Bin Laden statue to be one of the most beautiful statues ever made. We should get Trump to build it. He would have it erected ahead of schedule and under budget

Oh, and while we're at it I call for a beautiful statue of Hitler at Auschwitz to memorialize the Holocaust

I think they should build a statue of Bin Laden and put in the 9/11 Memorial in NYC. I know what Bin Laden did and what he stands for but this statue wouldn't be there to celebrate Bin Laden. Instead it would be a useful tool in remembering history. Yes, Bin Laden was one of the most evil humans to ever live but that doesn't mean we can just erase history. We can't whitewash him and act as if he never existed. As Trump said, we can't change history, but we can learn from it. The Bin Laden statue would be there to memorialize 9/11. And I want this statue to be fucking beautiful. I want this Bin Laden statue to be one of the most beautiful statues ever made. We should get Trump to build it. He would have it erected ahead of schedule and under budget

Oh, and while we're at it I call for a beautiful statue of Hitler at Auschwitz to memorialize the Holocaust
More like Himmler or heydrich would be more appropriate.

that's fine. there's already calls to remove the Ulysses S. Grant statue from NYC as a symbol of hate. A Lincoln statue was literally defaced - that Great Emancipator. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were pro-slavery enough to own them themselves.

FDR put 120,000 japanese americans into concentration camps. That's a shitload of public schools that need to be renamed not to mention our currency changed.

There are Confederate statues in the U.S. capitol building which Nancy Pelosi (D-California) has walked by countless times in her 30-year career in the House of Representatives. And she's just now denouncing them as symbols of hate?

Don't forget ot erect a beautiful statue of Isoroku Yamamoto in Pearl Harbor and a giant nuke statue in Hiroshima

Mayhem

Banned
Leave it to you guys to make me ashamed of my Liberal credentials. Just woke from a nap too...so thanx for that also.

Mayhem

Banned
CIA eats ass.
Unamerican institution of shame.
should be ashamed of yourselves how do those pigs sleep at night.

They should sledgehammer the CIA Memorial Wall and piss on the fragments. Who needs history when you can sledgehammer shit and piss on fragments?

Let's all gather books we don't agree with and burn them in a pile. Stop dicking around with statues and memorials and go straight to the source of all human misery...information.

They should sledgehammer the CIA Memorial Wall and piss on the fragments. Who needs history when you can sledgehammer shit and piss on fragments?

Let's all gather books we don't agree with and burn them in a pile. Stop dicking around with statues and memorials and go straight to the source of all human misery...information.

Whoa man. Now that's where I draw the line. You wanna burn books? I'll give you my books when you pry them from my cold, dead hands

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
But what is Osammi never stopped working with US intelligence and had nothing to do with 9/11?
The US was arming him in the 1980's (Just like they were Saddam) so they were friends.
Maybe he never just suddenly decided to turn on the USA.
His family did have business dealings with the Bushes going back to the 50's.
Kinda weird. One day they are arming him and giving him tons of money and then suddenly he wants to destroy the USA.
Maybe he died in 2001 and wasn't killed by Obama in 2012 followed by a secret funeral on a boat. He was a very sick man.
Maybe he didn't spend 10 years on the lamb managing to evade the enitire planet.
Maybe those 4 planes were'nt hijacked by 19 110 lb guys (7 of whom were found alive and had nothing to do with it and one was already dead prior) with boxcutters who managed to subdue all the pilots in all the cockpits and hundredss of people on the planes then manage to avoid any interceptence for hours in the most heavily protected airspace in the world then fly these planes at above full speed into 3 perfect bullseyes even though none of then ever flew a commercial airplane ever in their lives.
Maybe the 2 towers falling straight down 1/2 hour apart is not possible without a controlled demolition.

And I'm still trying to figure out how Bin Ladidadi took down building 7.

Crazy how a bunch of mostly jewish israel 1st neocons call for "A New Pearl Harbor Type Event" to get a series of wars to benefit israel in 1999, then a year later almost all of them are in the White House with the son of the former head of the CIA and within a year they get their Pearl Harbor type event and their series of endless wars.
Quite a coincidence.
Fuck it, I believe the Bushes and CNN over what all the overwhelming evidence says.

Oh and a statue of Hitler at Auschwitz.
Hitler? He was the guy who managed to kill 6 million jewish in a handful of prison camps in a few years even when there were no more then 2 million jewish in all the area Germany occupied during WWII right?
Sure build a statue of him while we're at it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
But what is Osammi never stopped working with US intelligence and had nothing to do with 9/11?
The US was arming him in the 1980's (Just like they were Saddam) so they were friends.
Maybe he never just suddenly decided to turn on the USA.
His family did have business dealings with the Bushes going back to the 50's.
Kinda weird. One day they are arming him and giving him tons of money and then suddenly he wants to destroy the USA.
Maybe he died in 2001 and wasn't killed by Obama in 2012 followed by a secret funeral on a boat. He was a very sick man.
Maybe he didn't spend 10 years on the lamb managing to evade the enitire planet.
Maybe those 4 planes were'nt hijacked by 19 110 lb guys (7 of whom were found alive and had nothing to do with it and one was already dead prior) with boxcutters who managed to subdue all the pilots in all the cockpits and hundredss of people on the planes then manage to avoid any interceptence for hours in the most heavily protected airspace in the world then fly these planes at above full speed into 3 perfect bullseyes even though none of then ever flew a commercial airplane ever in their lives.
Maybe the 2 towers falling straight down 1/2 hour apart is not possible without a controlled demolition.

And I'm still trying to figure out how Bin Ladidadi took down building 7.

Crazy how a bunch of mostly jewish israel 1st neocons call for "A New Pearl Harbor Type Event" to get a series of wars to benefit israel in 1999, then a year later almost all of them are in the White House with the son of the former head of the CIA and within a year they get their Pearl Harbor type event and their series of endless wars.
Quite a coincidence.
Fuck it, I believe the Bushes and CNN over what all the overwhelming evidence says.

Oh and a statue of Hitler at Auschwitz.
Hitler? He was the guy who managed to kill 6 million jewish in a handful of prison camps in a few years even when there were no more then 2 million jewish in all the area Germany occupied during WWII right?
Sure build a statue of him while we're at it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

And while theyre at it maybe build a statue of LBJ in Vietnam to commemorate the 2 million or so Vietmenese civilans who died there.
Or of Truman in Nagasaki.
And of FDR and Churchill in Dresden.
Or to Hiliary Cliton in Tripoli to commemorate the 1 million or so out of 6 million Libyans who were murdered there which she laughed about. Build one of Obama to commemorate all the little girls who were raped by Al Quaeada there while were at it.

Everything Americans think they know comes from liars.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

Hack -- this is my answer to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlJtohZSsfY