• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Bigger, Better, & Official! Miss FreeOnes 2011!★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well sofar we got 2 people who signed up and actually read the register page. Please make sure when registering to not just send a photo of yourself but make one with a sign!!!

Please upload a fan sign photo (example) for your Miss FreeOnes Biography page. If this doubles as your OCSM verification, make sure there is a date on the photo and that the fan sign is not photo shopped in any way. *

AKA something like this from Miss Hybrid her registration:

Attachments

• MissHybridFanSign2011002.jpg
    MissHybridFanSign2011002.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 317
Oh thank you boys but don't peak too early. I need long stayers.

Kisses

Miss Lth

I'm back xxx

:hatsoff:Don't worry MissHy, we can start voting now...:lovecoupl and we will keep voting for you till the end of the contest !! :yesyes:

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Nothing for nothing, but Gisele should definitely win this thing.....you are on here pretty much EVERYDAY, YEAR ROUND and always interact with your fans and even post ALOT of free material!

I'm just sayin......:dunno: :2 cents:

awwwsss thank you !! Iam just happy to already see Miss FO 2011 already in the works! Great times with some Great people!! cant wait!!

Can't wait to oil you up again :anonymous
my fav little "stalker" ill bring the oil if ya think you can handle it :flame:

Can I be your assistant this year? I'm dynamite with oil.

ill be taking applications from those who loyaly vote for me everyday :D

Well make sure to have as many people as possible vote for her.

Besides that we have a Best OCSM category now.

damn right.. get those votes in this year! I wanna do a happy jig on stage this time :nanner:

plus I do live, eat and even SLEEP in my Freeone's attire.. Just sayin..

Gisele, mary me!

I could be your little minion stalker!!!!

rebekahdee

Official Checked Star Member
oooh I cant believe it is that time again....I am still out in Ibiza so not been online much at all the past few months but work here is slowing and I thought I would see what the latest news was.

Looks like the competition is going to be even more fun this year and i cant wait for the banter to begin. I will get to work as soon as I can on my entrance (thats my registration not my actual entrance which is in fine working order although not been used as much as it should be of late BUT thats all about to change ;) )

Let the banter begin.....

R.x

Status
Not open for further replies.