• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Bigger, Better, & Official! Miss FreeOnes 2011!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
VNA... Makes me thinking about the Kiss Army.

hk727

Banned
Good stuff.
In terms of both difficulty and prestige, there should be no doubt that Miss FreeOnes is the award of the year.
Take that, AVN! lol

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Looking forward to it already :) Its good to see the different catagories & the ironing out of some of last years flaws

That's nothing. You should have seen me trying to vote on my $1000 dollar computer.

Are those $1000 dollars from Canadia? 'Cause that's, like, $17.50 in American dollars. Just sayin'

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Will there be a Freeones member winner who'll get to go to the party in January? I seem to remember the winner back in March/April was someone who was a member but hadnt actually contributed any posts to Freeones :o Did they actually turn up to the party in the end at all too?

Sara Jay for the win or Deauxma. These two woman are not only smokin, but also here all the time.

Good luck girls!

Just love voting and checking them out, november 15th ! can't wait.

Will there be a Freeones member winner who'll get to go to the party in January? I seem to remember the winner back in March/April was someone who was a member but hadnt actually contributed any posts to Freeones :o Did they actually turn up to the party in the end at all too?

I think Freeones should do that again this year, but they should improve upon those rules as well. Only Freeones members who have at least 200,000 rep points should be eligible. :D :anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.