• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Bigger, Better, & Official! Miss FreeOnes 2011!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeones_regina

Administrator
A couple of new entries today.

First of we have Trisha Uptown and her profile can be found here.

Attachments

• TrishaUptown.jpg
    TrishaUptown.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 236
lovely new girls, great pics! I love this competition :crowdgrin

@Roald / Petra : How about the idea to install a * voting-counter * besides every contestant, viewable for everyone ? :)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
@Roald / Petra : How about the idea to install a * voting-counter * besides every contestant, viewable for everyone ? :)

Might be an idea for next year. Unfortunately we can't really add anything that wasn't planned back in July due to time restraints. As much as I'd LOVE a magic wand I could wave to make all the features appear...that's not reality. And reality sucks. :rolleyes:

Might be an idea for next year. Unfortunately we can't really add anything that wasn't planned back in July due to time restraints. As much as I'd LOVE a magic wand I could wave to make all the features appear...that's not reality. And reality sucks. :rolleyes:

mmmhhh....I´m not a programmer, just an interested user. But how in heaven does freeones itself count the votes , by 10 - finger - system or dices or whatever ? :D:D

Petra

mmmhhh....I´m not a programmer, just an interested user. But how in heaven does freeones itself count the votes , by 10 - finger - system or dices or whatever ? :D:D

Tons of highly trained monkies to count the paper ballots that print out at headquarters when each vote is made. :cool:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 5026851, member: 114093"]Tons of highly trained monkies to count the paper ballots that print out at headquarters when each vote is made. :cool:

....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::D:D:D:)

Petra

I've got MORE girls! This puts us at close to 338 contestants so far and counting!!

Jessica Jaymes

jessica_jaymes.jpg

Housewife Kelly

HousewifeKelly.jpg

Neha Nair

NehaNair.jpg

Reanna Mae

ReannaMae.jpg

Sophie Moone

SophieSweet.jpg

Wendy Combattente

WendyCombattente.jpg