• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Bigger, Better, & Official! Miss FreeOnes 2011!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Today Erica Lauren sent us a fan sign to confirm her interest for the contest.
She also became an OCSM! Her profile can be found here.

She also made a video for the Miss FreeOnes competition and Petra will upload it to YouTube as soon as she can.

Attachments

• EricaLauren.jpg
    EricaLauren.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 215

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
And here's a video from Erica as well!

Too much Miss FOs traffic is crashing FOs servers? Like they say, there is a such thing as too much success.:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys :) Hope your all doing awesome its almost friday... Im looking so forward to this contest I definitely am going for best cam girl. Check out my blog www.taystevens.com for updates. I hope I do well, Ive been the number one webcam presence and fanclub and its all thanks to you guys.

Its football season and its my favourite time of year, im a bit of a sportsbetting girl (ok more then a bit lol) So Sundays, im a couch potato watching football lol and of course hockey (although my team sucks) I really hope to get to know you all a bit better. I love it here :) I would really love your vote !
xoxo
Tay

mapleleafblog5.jpg

espn3.jpg

espn5.jpg

nerds4.jpg

nerds11.jpg

hummm and here we are again...
almost missed this contest if it wasn t from Miss Hybrid dearest kind advice..
loved the pics of brandi smile , angelica black ..and of course bree Olson ( mob-babe and 2010 miss freeones) and My friend and adored one( also mob babe) Miss Hybrid.
I have a few questions,if someone could answer me.

is the list of contestants closed??

Besides Miss Hybrid are the following babes in the contest?
Tanner MAyes,Christine Vinson,Sarah Vandellah, Got Giselle , Samantha wise ,Tori black or not?

When will we be able to start voting?

Last but not least..didi i got it right and this time there are several categories with different lists where we can vote?

P.S. Miss Hybrid ,do get a few cases of chabliss ready..there is a long marathon ahead of us.
Still dont know what kinda drink is chabliss...but if you like it ,it must be good

A few from her Miss Ness aka Miss Lth aka Miss Hybrid

LatexFO086.jpg

LatexFO087.jpg

Sighhh..Miss "Amazing" never ceases to amaze. That is the hottest portrayal of FOs gear I've see sported by any babe. This babe is in a whole 'nother galaxy!

hummm and here we are again...
almost missed this contest if it wasn t from Miss Hybrid dearest kind advice..
loved the pics of brandi smile , angelica black ..and of course bree Olson ( mob-babe and 2010 miss freeones) and My friend and adored one( also mob babe) Miss Hybrid.
I have a few questions,if someone could answer me.

is the list of contestants closed??

Besides Miss Hybrid are the following babes in the contest?
Tanner MAyes,Christine Vinson,Sarah Vandellah, Got Giselle , Samantha wise ,Tori black or not?

When will we be able to start voting?

Last but not least..didi i got it right and this time there are several categories with different lists where we can vote?

P.S. Miss Hybrid ,do get a few cases of chabliss ready..there is a long marathon ahead of us.
Still dont know what kinda drink is chabliss...but if you like it ,it must be good

There's a link in this thread for a list of all the contestants...Petra posted it a bit ago...:2 cents:

Hey guys :) Hope your all doing awesome its almost friday... Im looking so forward to this contest I definitely am going for best cam girl. Check out my blog www.taystevens.com for updates. I hope I do well, Ive been the number one webcam presence and fanclub and its all thanks to you guys.

Its football season and its my favourite time of year, im a bit of a sportsbetting girl (ok more then a bit lol) So Sundays, im a couch potato watching football lol and of course hockey (although my team sucks) I really hope to get to know you all a bit better. I love it here :) I would really love your vote !
xoxo
Tay

nerds11.jpg

Never thought Lisa Simpson could be sooo sexy...uhm, maybe because there is something reeeeeeeeeally big under that T shirt?!?! :bowdown: :bowdown:
Good pics Taylor!!

ChristineVinson

Official Checked Star Member
Just droppin in to say Hey to everybody over here and don't forget to vote for me in the Miss Freeones 2011 contest. Big kisses!! xoxo Christine

Attachments

• bikiniriotyellow1crop.jpg
    bikiniriotyellow1crop.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 255
Just droppin in to say Hey to everybody over here and don't forget to vote for me in the Miss Freeones 2011 contest. Big kisses!! xoxo Christine
Very nice, Christine! I sure won't forget to vote for you! :D

nice pics christine vinson and Miss Hybrid..you too plus got giselle will have my daily votes
Rebehah dee and samantha wise will be on it preetty surely.
Also bree olson.
Still i feel a real shame tori black isn t in...again.
Oh and i am starting to see appearing brand new babes very promissing.
Keep it up.

Miss Hybrid...already ordered the chabliss.

P.S. is pointy head gonna come with his great comments?? Also hope vim fuego will come around,plus all the mobsters and ellwood

Status
Not open for further replies.