• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bi/gay section

why not add a bisexual/gay section so all the posts on that topic have a place to exist freely, and all straight members can enjoy the freedom of their section containing only straight content? I can't remember where, but it seems that similar forums have such a feature...

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
There really isn't the demand for something like that, and since the team has said a seperate forum for shemales isn't on the horizon, I don't think this would even be on the radar.

I always find it amusing when I go through a thread (of any kind) and there is a poster who, after reading the topic name, still went into the thread and said "Hey.. this is disgusting!"

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Nothing is concrete, but there may be a male version of FreeOnes sometime in the future.

Stickies in Gunsmith section

I was just thinking that since there is such a long list of stickies in the BIY section that maybe there could be a sub-forum created to Archive them so the new stuff comes up to the top again.

-- Max

:facepalm: It reads above 'Freeones' "The Ultimate Babe Site!"

Maybe 'bi' people I guess would have an interest in an '..Ultimate Babe Site..." but what on earth would a gay be doing on a ultimate babe site looking for a gay forum??

Now THAT would be 'gay'.