• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>BETA TEST Miss FreeOnes 2011<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Hmm. I didn't even know that there were such things being given out BUT I do have a webmaster and he has the affilate program and handles all of the passwords etc so....I am guessing he could probably answer it?
If you want...message me privately and I will give you the support contact info for that. If it's something that freeones was giving out as an affiliate of my sie then they must have some special arrangement with my webmaster for a temprary access, user and password to be given out for a daily pass. I have no idea.
Obviously Petra has her hands seriously full right now with everything going on here. I'm sure it will be handeled soon.
xoxo
Nikki Nova
www.nikkinova.com

AY can hold his horses. I need to request a whole bunch of passes from your webmaster so I'm waiting to do it all at once. Except things went wrong with the contest so I have to wait to do this.

Petra

Lots of problems voting. Keeps saying that there was a problem. The hard reset worked, but since I voted for 1 person that time around, when I went back to use the rest of my votes it gave me the big red X again.

The votes are being worked on right now, so if you try again later you may notice some changes.

jPetra - good show, and congrats to you are in order for more than this! Are you sure you want to take that plunge?

Votes counted down very nicely. A bit of a pain going back to the full list to find the OCSM again (as if you back up to the page you started with you will end up with the big red X).

hopefully, it worked as it gave no errors so as they say in ROME

Let The GAMES Begin.

ain't that the truth - Where's the VNA when u need 'em. I'll bet that would light a fire under the programmer's asses. :horse:

Hell, if I get propositioned by an OCSM again, I'll fix the issues myself.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Just put 4 vites out :) All smooth, except...

It would really be nice if you sorted the names in an alphatbetical order :)

Petra

jPetra - good show, and congrats to you are in order for more than this! Are you sure you want to take that plunge?

Votes counted down very nicely. A bit of a pain going back to the full list to find the OCSM again (as if you back up to the page you started with you will end up with the big red X).

hopefully, it worked as it gave no errors so as they say in ROME

Let The GAMES Begin.

I just got the IM that voting from the contest pages (missfo and each category) is fully functional...now they're working on voting from the bio pages.

And yea, I know the "return" link after voting going back to the full list is annoying. It was intended to go back to where you voted from but that got axed due to running out of time. Perhaps they can add this once we get the full top list up and running after the contest starts.

Just put 4 vites out :) All smooth, except...

It would really be nice if you sorted the names in an alphatbetical order :)

You can sort it in alphabetical order. ;-) Top right hand corner of the contestant list.

alphabet.JPG

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Thank you, Petra I see you still enjoy Microsoft Paint like me :)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 5084888, member: 114093"]The votes are being worked on right now, so if you try again later you may notice some changes.

Petra,

Is it too early to tart drinking?

Miss Hybrid

Petra

Thank you, Petra I see you still enjoy Microsoft Paint like me :)

It's not paint...it came with windows 7 and it's called snip-it. Very basic but the most awesome program when you have to make screen shots on a regular basis. :D

Petra

Petra

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It's not paint...it came with windows 7 and it's called snip-it. Very basic but the most awesome program when you have to make screen shots on a regular basis. :D

Hey, thats a nice tool - just found it.

But it's called 'Snipping-Tool' on my copy pf Windows7 ^^

Is the voteing up yet ? I just don't see where the page is if it is

'Depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is'.:dunno:

(y/w Petra :tongue: )

Petra

Status
Not open for further replies.