• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>BETA TEST Miss FreeOnes 2011<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Sticking a thumb in a dyke is a complete myth. Evidently it's more gophers
burrowing into the dyke that causes them to get very wet(no, really...that's why the polders near rotterdam almost flooded earlier this year)...anyways....

I got a call from the programmers a bit ago and they will resume work tomorrow morning bright and early. They need another programmer that had to leave early today in order to finish up.

Everyone find some wood and knock on it that all will go well tomorrow. Until then...I'm taking a hot bath after Big Bang Theory and going to bed.

Are you on the Chablis or what?

Miss L'th

Ps, tell me more about thumbs......

Last edited:

Devon Alexis

Pending Official Checked Star Member
SO EXCITED TO BE A PART OF THE CONTEST!!! AND MEET NEW PEOPLE

CHECK OUT MY SITE AT
http://www.devonalexis.com/

OR SEE ME LIVE ON MYFREECAMS.COM OR HOWARDSTERN.TV.COM

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/devon-alexis said:
Devon Alexis[/URL][/B], post: 5082986, member: 497433"]SO EXCITED TO BE A PART OF THE CONTEST!!! AND MEET NEW PEOPLE

CHECK OUT MY SITE AT
http://www.devonalexis.com/

OR SEE ME LIVE ON MYFREECAMS.COM OR HOWARDSTERN.TV.COM

SO great you came by :)

Have fun around here!!!

Shanelle

Wanted to check in and say hi to everyone!!!

Excited to be a part of the Miss Free Ones 2011 Contest.

Come see me on CAMWITHHER.com for some fun :)

Well, if it takes any longer, we'll just have to wait a while.

Don't worry Petra and team. Honestly, other than bitch and moan (which you ignore anyway), what can we do?

Also, all offers of blow jobs and such won't sway my vote. I mean, I'll still take the blow job and all that, but know that your performance determines my vote, and so far OCSM GregCentauro has my vote.

NikkiNova

Hey everyone. I see a few very familiar names and faces and beautiful girls from last year. I wasn't even sure if I was going to enter this year due to all that have going on and the fact that's it's going to be very hard to be as active as I know this contest requires us to be. Low and behold however since I am an OSCM I am automatically entered anyhow! lol. I guess that means I am in! hahaha. I look forward to it all. I will do the best I can to be as active as possible. If nothing else I know that It will be fun.
In the meantime please check out my blog for fun pics n stuff
http://clubnikkinova.com/blog/
Thanks everyone!
Big Love
xoxo
Nikki Nova
www.nikkinova.com

Attachments

• _MG_1867.jpg
    _MG_1867.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 160

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Hey everyone. I see a few very familiar names and faces and beautiful girls from last year. I wasn't even sure if I was going to enter this year due to all that have going on and the fact that's it's going to be very hard to be as active as I know this contest requires us to be. Low and behold however since I am an OSCM I am automatically entered anyhow! lol. I guess that means I am in! hahaha. I look forward to it all. I will do the best I can to be as active as possible. If nothing else I know that It will be fun.
Thanks everyone!
Big Love
xoxo
Nikki Nova
www.nikkinova.com

Good to see you back on Nikki, hope youre good :) Youll have my vote when it all starts properly, & hopefully itll be soon :nanner:

Thanks everyone!
Big Love
xoxo
Nikki Nova
www.nikkinova.com

Good to see you again Nikki. Do what you can and we will enjoy our tie with you. Now remember I like you in pink. :)

Patrick_S

persona non grata
This thread needs more "how many dutch programmers does it take to make a working voting script" jokes.

NikkiNova

hahahahahah OMG Shadowslayer I completely forgot about your love of pink until I saw this. hahahaha. remember folks I may need to be reminded of a lot of things like this. It's been a helluva year and my memory ain't what it used to be. there was that whole horse on teh head incident and I sometimes need reminders. hahahaah
I am shooting again this Friday for my site. I will try to include some pink just for you! In the meantime here's a pic of me and a pink Flamingo! hahaha xoxo
Nikki Nova
www.nikkinova.com

Good to see you again Nikki. Do what you can and we will enjoy our tie with you. Now remember I like you in pink. :)

Attachments

• _MG_2064.jpg
    _MG_2064.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 168

hahahahahah OMG Shadowslayer I completely forgot about your love of pink until I saw this. hahahaha. remember folks I may need to be reminded of a lot of things like this. It's been a helluva year and my memory ain't what it used to be. there was that whole horse on teh head incident and I sometimes need reminders. hahahaah
I am shooting again this Friday for my site. I will try to include some pink just for you! In the meantime here's a pic of me and a pink Flamingo! hahaha xoxo
Nikki Nova
www.nikkinova.com

And remember, I like you in peanut butter...

:D

Nikki: I'm glad you have decided to enter the Contest again.

Miss H. It may be time to break out the chablis again soon.

Gisele: Do you have anything planned if you win?

To all the other new laides who have entered themselves in this year's contest and to all the new voters and returning voters. I personally just want to say welcome and have fun.

NikkiNova

Actually Vern read what I wrote again. I technically didn't enter. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not being as though I have so much going on right now and I don't have the time that I know this contest requires. This year Freeones did a few things differently. For example of we are OSCM's on here we were/are automatically entered..so...the decision was kinda of made for me. Ya got me? I will do what I can but I know I won't be able to be as active as most of the girls. I'm in the midst of legal stuff, a move and 2 new jobs...so...it's gonna be REALLY hard for me to do what so many other girls will be able to do. Everyone please keep that in mind during the contest and know that I wish everyone luck and fun.
xoxo
Nikki Nova
www.nikkinova.com

Nikki: I'm glad you have decided to enter the Contest again.

Miss H. It may be time to break out the chablis again soon.

Gisele: Do you have anything planned if you win?

To all the other new laides who have entered themselves in this year's contest and to all the new voters and returning voters. I personally just want to say welcome and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.