• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Video Gamer Evar????????

MASAMUNE

Banned
super mario brothers

duh duh duh duh duh duh duh

The topic is best video gamer, not game, right? Well, "ever" was spelled "evar," so maybe it's game and not gamer....LOL :nanner: :hatsoff:

If it's GAME we're talking about, I'd have to say either Goldeneye, Half-Life, or Tomb Raider...

Last edited:
Hard to say

The damn things are so bloody amazing these days, games from ten years ago have no chance against the new titles.

Having said that, I'll nominate...

NHL 94, 95, 96 - Sega Genesis
The very version seen in the classic scene from Swingers . I too used the Blackhawks and Roenick was a fucking badass.

Rambo - Sega Master System
Crap by today's standards, but at the time, I spent every free moment trying to finish it. And when I did, boy was it a treat. I must have gone through 3 or 4 controllers playing it.

Winning Eleven 7 (and the upcoming 8, 9 , 10 etc.)
Finally a football game for those who appreciate gameplay and realism over graphics and official liscences(EA). I play it every day.

Re: Best Video Game Ever????????

MGS3 fuckin' owns
I'd give San Andreas a 10 of 10 if it didn't glitch like a motherfucker.
Final Fantasy X, VIII, and VII were awesome as well, and I've got high hopes for XII.
Super Mario Kart 64, though, has to be the single chillest game I've got.

Damn, that's a hard one.

But I can tell you my fave ones are Chrono Cross, Valkyrie Profile, and any of the Final Fantasy games (especially Final Fantasy Tactics). But if you want old-school games, I gotta go with all the Mario games and Zelda games on the NES and Super NES and, of course, DOUBLE DRAGON!!!

Well, if we're talking about PC games too, then SIMs, SIMs 2 (incredible!), GTA3 and GTA Vice City (FUN!)... Quake and Delta Force were cool too... I also enjoyed Syberia a lot, but that's more of a puzzle/adventure game...very pretty AND challenging!!! :nanner: :nanner: :nanner:

One of the first games i ever played on 'Sonic the hedgehog' on the mastersystem i had which had no sound as it was bought in a cheap Saudi Arabian market, lol!
2nd - Neverwinter nights on PS2 and PC.