• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best pickup lines that actually worked?

So I was a party about a year ago, and a friend of mine went up to this chick and said "I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me tonight." The girl chuckled at him, and within the hour they both took off together. Anyone else ever see anything like that work?

McRocket

Banned
Frankly, any woman that would go to bed with me primarily on the basis of a pickup line - I would not want to go to bed with (though I would want to be able to go to bed with her).

But to answer the thread. My favourite pickup line is;

'Hi, my name is...'.

I really never had any pickup lines, per se. Just walk up and say "Hi, how ya doing?" Most of my girlfriends I had known them before and it just ended up in a relationship. Never really went out with the purpose of meeting girls. I guess I was lucky, they sorta came to me.

Those only work on the young and dumb,well at least dumb lol.A classic is "If I told you you had a great body ,would you hold it against me?"

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
kindness beats liars.

I tried this one the other night I said this one on a bet and it actually worked. I walked up to a woman and said, " You know you're like a trophy fish, I don't know whether to eat you or mount you." The rest is history

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I tried this one the other night I said this one on a bet and it actually worked. I walked up to a woman and said, " You know you're like a trophy fish, I don't know whether to eat you or mount you." The rest is history

oh yeah, i read that one. "The History of Getting Slapped" good read.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
My dad was in the Navy and he told me that one of his fellow Navy buddies used to go up to random girls at foreign bars and say...

"Baby, you're so fine that I'd walk over a hundred miles of busted beer bottles just to smell a spot you pissed on"

:rofl:

"Is your name Gillette? Cus your the best a man can get."

Made that one up and I will never use it cus I agree that pick up lines are fuckin' stupid.

I was 26, and stationed in Germany. I went to a local dance club and there I asked a gal if she wanted to dance.....she said no.
I then said to her, "well I guess a blowjob is out of the question". needless to say I was soon wearing her drink

peace out

member006

Closed Account
Any woman can see through them so they are useless. One that's funny (not lame), obviously a joke and not vulgar can show a sense of humor in a man and be an appealing start. Not enough to get me in the sack, but to talk to you and have an enjoyable evening. ;)

I've never picked anyone up so I don't know of any to give.

LL

Pick up lines are cheesy, are funny as hell, and if your just looking for a fun game with your buds at the bar(we used to bet on who could get the most slaps/numbers/drinks on them/etc.)

I suggest using the worst of Quagmire.

"Let's let only latex stand between our love."
"You look like my next girlfriend."
"I'm an organ donor, need anything?"
"I need someone really bad. Are you really bad?"
"Can I see your tan lines?"
"Hi, I make more money than you can spend."
"I'd look good on you."
"You must be a speeding ticket, cause you got FINE written all over you"
"I think I could fall madly in bed with you."
"Should I call you in the morning, or just nudge you?"
"Hi, my name is chance, Do I have one?"
"Can you count?, then you better count on spending the night
"If I were you, I'd do me"
"Hi, I'm mister right, someone told me you were looking for me."
"Is that dress felt? Would you like it to be?"
"Can i borrow your library card, cause I wanna check you out"
"Were you arrested earlier? cause it's gotta be illegal to look that good"

This usually works in clothing stores:

I see an attractive girl, walk up to her and say, "I'm trying to buy my little sister something nice. The problem is her favorite color is Lavender." Key here is your choice in color...always pick something sissy. From there the conversation sparks and if you play your cards right, you got a number.

McRocket

Banned
Pick up lines are cheesy, are funny as hell, and if your just looking for a fun game with your buds at the bar(we used to bet on who could get the most slaps/numbers/drinks on them/etc.)
It's guys in bars that act like idiots like you and your friends apparently did that make it far more difficult for the guys that don't leave their brains and scruples at the coat check to honestly try and just talk to a woman.
There are few things to me that are more socially pathetic then a bunch of semi-drunk guys urging on each other to do stupider and stupider things at other's expense for strictly their own amusement.

I suggest using the worst of Quagmire.

"Let's let only latex stand between our love."
"You look like my next girlfriend."
"I'm an organ donor, need anything?"
"I need someone really bad. Are you really bad?"
"Can I see your tan lines?"
"Hi, I make more money than you can spend."
"I'd look good on you."
"You must be a speeding ticket, cause you got FINE written all over you"
"I think I could fall madly in bed with you."
"Should I call you in the morning, or just nudge you?"
"Hi, my name is chance, Do I have one?"
"Can you count?, then you better count on spending the night
"If I were you, I'd do me"
"Hi, I'm mister right, someone told me you were looking for me."
"Is that dress felt? Would you like it to be?"
"Can i borrow your library card, cause I wanna check you out"
"Were you arrested earlier? cause it's gotta be illegal to look that good"
?" Some of these are pretty funny. Always liked Quagmire. Don't take him seriously and he can be hilarious.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
"May i have this dance?"

P.S i wouldn't know if it would work, i've never "picked" up a girl, i'm too shy.

Never used one so mine is *the sound of silence*

Just about every woman I've ever known cringes at them rather than thinks "oh this is the man I'm going home with tonight".

So the best chat up line I've ever found is "hello" or "hi" then just been myself.

But looking at some of the ones already posted. It amazes me half the men in the world ever get laid.

Anyway I get slapped enough for my bare face cheek. I don't need a cheesy chat up line to get more slaps.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

But to answer the thread. My favourite pickup line is;

'Hi, my name is...'.

Yep :yesyes:

Practically everything else is a line, and she knows it as much as you do. There are fewer worse things in life than a tired, rehashed pick up line. Lines are worse in a bar than from a cheap salesman - and we all know those types!

I heard one guy in the US say to a woman: "I'll be your safety zone... so if any of these guys are bothering you, just come on over." She looked stunned at first, then turned to her friends and laughed out loud. I was already laughing when the guy tried to maintain a creepy level of eye contact while saying it. I thought: I bet this ass really thinks he's original.