• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best pickup lines that actually worked?

This isn't really a pick up line in a way. When I see a girl at a club I walk past and casually ask them are they having a good time? I give them a chance to respond and see if they respond to me in a positive manner. I say let me grab a drink I'll be right back. It works about 90% of the time.

McRocket

Banned
This isn't really a pick up line in a way. When I see a girl at a club I walk past and casually ask them are they having a good time? I give them a chance to respond and see if they respond to me in a positive manner. I say let me grab a drink I'll be right back. It works about 90% of the time.

I like it. It's not really my kind of thing. But I like it.

Nothing wrong with asking if someone is enjoying themselves.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Whatever you do, don't talk about a girls weight, even in a positive way.

I was talking to this one girl for a good hour and a half at a bar once and things couldn't have been going better. For some reason, she started talking about how her outfit made her look "a little chubby". It totally didn't, so I said "What? You're crazy. You're not fat at all". To which she replied in a very angry tone, "I never SAID I was FAT"...and that's the last we spoke.

:dunno:

Whatever you do, don't talk about a girls weight, even in a positive way.

I was talking to this one girl for a good hour and a half at a bar once and things couldn't have been going better. For some reason, she started talking about how her outfit made her look "a little chubby". It totally didn't, so I said "What? You're crazy. You're not fat at all". To which she replied in a very angry tone, "I never SAID I was FAT"...and that's the last we spoke.

:dunno:

:1orglaughain't that the truth!