• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best hangover cure?

I'm 18 and I weigh 155 so I get super hangovers. Here's what I do: 1.(If you're into it)Marijuana, there's no better cure, you'll instantly forget about your hangover. 2. Exercise, whip your ass back to normal! 3. Cold pizza, I don't know why but there's always a box in the kitchen that's sat out overnight when I'm hung over. On a serious note, I think it has something to do with all the bread and grease. Hope it helps!

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Bullet.

Seriously?
Hair of the dog.
Pre-emptive strike: Eat a pickle after every shot.
Milk
Mint tea
Mix some toothpaste into some water and drink it.

Anyone ever get nausea? If I binge out for a few days I can't stomach anything except for gummy worms, I swear. Whatever I eat is seriously coming right back up. I lose lots of weight as well. Nothing like a Jack Daniels diet to lose a little weight (and to make you wish you were in a coma).

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I learned this my first week in college. A slice of cold pizza and a warm beer leftover from the night before with a cigarette butt in it. I shit you not. Snap you out of it every time.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
A 32 oz. Gatoraide or Poweraide sets me straight in about 20 min. Try it.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
the best thing: a greasy burger.

and not that mcdonalds shit, i mean a real burger. will fix you up in no time.

also, dont forget your water before you pass out.

Water and bread.
The water keeps you hydrated which is a big part of what causes the hang over.

Bread works really well for absoring the alcohol in your syster,

The problem I have though is I'm already blasted out of my gourd to even do some of this stuff. I don't drink because it's pleasant, I drink because life is a tough motherfucker.

Excision

Having a sexy party with Tarra White, Proxy Paige
I heard that pure oxygen is the best cure but you'd need an oxygen mask for that..

I find water food & a short walk does the job. :)