• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best hangover cure?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
1) Hair of the dog (a few Bloody Mary's can work wonders)
2) A dose of vitamin B12 with a lot of water before you go to bed
3) Drink a ton of orange juice
4) Sleep your arse off....take some tranquilizers if you have them (Xanax works great!)

Drill a hole into the middle of your forehead. It allows oxygen to encase the brain and thus dilate the vessels, allowing more oxygenated blood to circulate.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Before going to be bed, eat a meal, and drink large amounts of water.

Seriously, this works for me about 90% of the time. A Denny's grand slam and ten glasses of water have prevented many a hangover morning for this guy. :thumbsup:

Drink more. Or...

A 3-Point Plan to Exorcise Guilt
1.) You didn’t throw all that money in a bonfire, you know. It went to support a vital industry. It helped bartenders, cocktail waitresses, and distillery, brewery, and winery workers pay their rent and feed their kids. They’re probably very nice people, maybe even nicer than you. What a swell fellow you are for helping them out.

2.) So you had a good time. So you got a little wild. As Vladimir Nabokov pointed out, “life is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness” and with that in mind you should not feel badly about getting in as many kicks as humanly possible during your stay on this rock.

3.) If you’re worried about God’s opinion, I wouldn’t. The Bible speaks well of booze, most of the time anyway. God’s main man Noah was a tremendous drunkard and I’ll bet he got a seat in Heaven. Probably a pretty good one, too.

No, Actually There Is a Cure!
So, do I have my own sure-fire hangover remedy? Of course I do. I couldn’t call myself a proper drunk if I didn’t. The combination attack I’m about to reveal has, in the past, put to flight the most powerful hangovers I could conjure up. It’s a lot of trouble, so I rarely use it, but if you need to lose a hangover fast and don’t mind some hassle, here’s what you’ll need:

Frank’s Scientifically Magical Never-Fail Hangover Cure
An IV of saline solution
A bottle of 80% pure oxygen
Three, possibly four Bloody Bulls (a Bloody Mary with beef bullion)

Apply all three simultaneously and you’ll feel as well as can be expected, given the circumstances.

—Frank Kelly Rich

http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/issues/56/56-the-mourning-after.html

M&M's help!

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I just drink a ton of water or gatorade before passing out. I've only ever gotten two/three hangovers ever.

tylenol

If you're in a state of mind where hangover prevention is a priority, you didn't drink enough.

Eat eggs, drink gatorade, go for a walk and take a 30 minute nap. You'll be ready for round 2 in no time.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
What I do when I'm properly wasted is before I go to bed get a pile of salt in my hand, eat it and then drink a big glass of water to wash it down, optionally eat something greasy like a kebab or pizza as well. Takes away the taste and at least I'm always hungry after a night out. The reason for all this is you loose a lot of fluids when you drink, and with the fluids goes the salt which binds the fluids in your system.

Drinking is a science and so is avoiding a hang over.

If you're in a state of mind where hangover prevention is a priority, you didn't drink enough.

Seriously!

In the event you wake up the next morning feeling worthless...
I sincerely found a couple drops of any ghost pepper sauce kills all hangover, just deal with the hell for 5-10 minutes & you will feel great for the rest of the day!

Facetious

Moderated
Re: Best hangover cure?

Takes one advil, eats a banana, sips water (rehydrates) ... cancels my plan for the day or calls in sick and falls back asleep.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I have a glass of Gingerale before and after drinking and eat sweets.

Greasy foods help. If there's a proper Mexican restaurant nearby (Mexicans in Scotland?!? :dunno:) get a plate of either birria or menudo. Both are greasy and spicy, and are used by an entire culture as a cure for hangovers. Also, take some alka seltzer.