• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Gaming System of All Time

Which is the greatest

• SEGA Genesis/Megadrive

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Nintendo SNES

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Nintendo N64

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Sony PS1

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Sony PS2

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Sony PS3

• Microsoft Xbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft Xbox360

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Other - Old School Atari etc.

• Total voters

Bree Olson

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Anyone else remember the 32x attachment for the genesis? Virtua Fighter 32x was amazing.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I still have an SNES and a Genesis. The SNES is one of the best of all time as was the Genesis. I also have an N64 sitting in a box from a friend for some cash he owed, but I never hooked it up.

OP: If you search Best Game systems (or something like that) on Google you will probably find dozens of pages that list their tops of all time. I think I read one a while back that listed the original NES as the greatest of all time.

Here's one: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/474423/top_ten_best_video_game_systems_of.html

IGN did one not too long ago. They said NES was tops. I would agree, but I find NES games simple, to a fault. The SNES/Genesis was when games became great. Final Fantasy VI is still one of the best games I have ever played, and the main reason why I think I should have voted SNES.

Anyone else remember the 32x attachment for the genesis? Virtua Fighter 32x was amazing.

Wow, you know your stuff. I think I'm falling in love. :tongue:

I remember asking my mom for a 32x back in the day. She told me it sounded like a bra size. The joke went completely over my head at the time, but now it makes me giggle a little inside every time I think about it.

The 32X was a complete waste of time.I don't recall there being that many games for it.

Never got into the Virtua Fighter games back then because Street Fighter was still the premier fighting game.I also liked Eternal Champion on Genesis,thought I don't think it got much respect.

Dr.Stein

Banned
Anyone else remember the 32x attachment for the genesis? Virtual Fighter 32x was amazing.

I still own the 32x attachment but I haven't played it in years and you kind of got me in the mood to play it.

The best system hands down is N64 because they had such greats games like Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Banjo Kazooie, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64 and Goldeneye!

Was never really a Sega man. Nintendo had its fair share of fight games. Loved Street Fighter 2 on the SNES.

The turbo edition of SF2 was the best, the original seems painfully slow in comparison.

Originally Posted by zell
Personally,I couldn't stand N64 for one reason,the controller.It was an abomination..

It was a brilliant controller, perfect for Goldeneye with the position of the trigger.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
The turbo edition of SF2 was the best, the original seems painfully slow in comparison.

It was a brilliant controller, perfect for Goldeneye with the position of the trigger.

Yeah, after I bought turbo I never played 2 again. As for the controller. Hated it at first, but when I upgraded to PS1 I actually missed it. The PS1 controller was tiny in comparison.

Lust

Lost at Birth
my first system ever! the TurboGrafx Turboexpress handheld! I even had the tv antenna expansion to it and would watch tv at school! was awesome, would play again. if i only knew where it was.

I go all the way back to the days of "Pong", the very first home video game. All it had was a box with two knobs on it. It was essentially just a video tennis game. There was a line down the middle of the screen, and each player had their own shorter line to move up and down on their side of the screen to hit a ball that went back and forth.

Here is what those incredible graphics looked like:

http://f.imagehost.org/0903/Pong.png

This was not my favorite video game ever, just my first one. I also had most of the other ones that came out along the way too. Atari, Intellivision, NES, Super NES, and finally an Xbox.

My favorite one was probably the original Nintendo system because it was such a huge jump up in graphics at the time. Current games blow that away, but they still don't seem like as big of an upgrade as going from Atari/Intellivision to the original NES.

It has been fun being able to watch the evolution of video games from the beginning. I'm not going to get a PS3 or XBox 360 because I've thought it would be fun to wait until the next system comes out so it seems like there is that giant upgrade again. Plus, I can get some pretty good used games for my Xbox for $5-$10. :D

my first system ever! the TurboGrafx Turboexpress handheld! I even had the tv antenna expansion to it and would watch tv at school! was awesome, would play again. if i only knew where it was.

You lucky bastard!I always wanted that handheld.You were living my dream of having the ability to watch tv in school.That would've been the fucking bomb.

I was completely sold on the fact that it had an attachable tuner so that you could watch tv on it.Too bad I was a poor high school kid back then with no job,so all I could do is wish for one.$300 was ridiculously high for it,but I thought that the most ingenious thing about it was that you didn't even have to by a whole new set of games for it,it already played all of the original TurboGrafx 16 games.Kind of a shame that most of their games sucked though.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/bree-olson said:
Bree Olson[/URL][/B], post: 3997405, member: 370964"]Says 403 forbidden:mad:

You have to copy it and paste it into your address bar manually.

Tis a lovely photo of you and a... very lucky remote. :thumbsup:

Well I can not honestly answer this poll. Everyone of these systems have something going for it.... However I am as of late getting really fed up with MIcro**** products.
If really really forced to choose one... Its the SNES. Final Fantasy, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Mario, Zelda, STREET FIGHTER! Oh and Killer Instinct. Although the N64 had the awesome Killer Instinct Gold.

Oh and Bree Olsen, Wow what a lucky remote. Yummy.

Last edited: