• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Final Fantasy

I really enjoyed Final Fantasy X. I spent so much time in that game, especially making my Aeons extremely powerful, playing blitzball: actually trading and getting other people on my team, I really enjoyed that for some reason. Yeah, I spent a lot of time in that game.

I am currently playing Final Fantasy III on an NES emulator.

I am wanting to buy Final Fantasy IX and try that game out. I believe that shall be my next Final Fantasy I play.

I enjoyed VII, too. Spent around 210 some odd hours with that game. 300+ hours on Final Fantasy X.

It is hard ultimately to choose a favorite.

I actually liked VIII more than VII. Saw a lot of myself in Squall.

VIII had some better points than VII too, but the whole feel, partly generised by the cartoony stile was lost in that part too IMO. Probably played it more than VII though.

Overall most of us if we've played them all will have ended up playing at the longest to overall complete it was so long since 10 I haven't really seen any I particularly like.

Wow! Lot of words! Don't understand anything you're trying to say, though. But I'm guessing you're talking about VII, right?

They all stink. Really. I played FF10, I think, for 72 hours, beat EVERYTHING, and realized that I LOST... Lost? I lost 72 hours of my life to a stoopid game. After that I gave away my PS2 and started LIVING. Someday all of you will feel like me.

They all stink. Really. I played FF10, I think, for 72 hours, beat EVERYTHING, and realized that I LOST... Lost? I lost 72 hours of my life to a stoopid game. After that I gave away my PS2 and started LIVING. Someday all of you will feel like me.

Tell us how you really feel......

If you don't mind the low grade on the graphics, I loved Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS2. I still rate it in my list of fave games OAT. Oh yeah, Delita is one of the coolest characters ever, from peasant to King, awesome!!!

While I agree with you wholeheartedly and while you can play FFT on the PS2 if you want, it's technically for the PSX/PS1 (& also PSP with the remake). But, yeah, it rulz. Love the deep storyline that's full of good ol' kingdom backstabbery and the great SRPG gameplay (SRPGameplay? w/e).

FFVI also deserves major props. Kefka was amazing, the protagonists were all memorable (Shadow is the series best ninja EVER) & it had arguably Uematsu's best score. They had better do a FFVI DS soon.

FFIV follows close behind those two.

Pretty easy to say that for myself (and most) FFVII is the hands-down best of the series. Alot to do with that is probably it seems to be the one that most of us were introduced to the series through.

I have to admit though, I enjoyed FFXII alot. I found the story quite compelling and the characters engaging.