• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Final Fantasy

Which final fantasy was ure favorite personally I liked all the ones on the PS1 best. I probably think FF7 is hard to beat.
But my favorite character would have to be Squall I so wish I could be him sometimes.

Squall quotes I dreampt I was a moron after waking up :tongue:

There is no truth or fact, just perspective and opinion.

plucap

Banned
I think 7 and 9 are the only Final Fantasy games I like. Number 7 is still one of my favorite games.

Gotta go with 7, also.

However 4 and 6 (originally released in the US on the Super NES as II and III, respectively) are right on 7's heels.

Amazing looking back at how simple and basic those games were (compared to today's advanced gaming designs), but the stories and especially the characters were truly epic.

FF7 & i want them to remake it for xbox360.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Nothing can beat Final Fantasy VII(Vincent ftw!)

My favorite of all time is Final Fantasy VII. It's the first one that I ever played and it took me 2 years to beat. I also have FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, and FFXII.

Final Fantasy Tactics is really good. As far as the best one, I'm not sure which one I would pick I've liked them all so far even X-2 and XI.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Final Fantasy VI for me. First of the series to use multiple button tactics like in fighters. Good storyline. I have an affinity for FFX as well.:)

more people will say Final Fantasy 7 than any other final fantasy game which i agree with it is at that point a acumerlation of every good part of the final fantasy games before it rolled in to one hell of a game, i still like a lot of the ones after but the biggest mistake they made in the series is take out the world maps to run around the free exploring was what made final fantasy for me. so FF7 is the best !!

Final fantasy X

I was dubious at first
I tought the characters were awful when i saw only Tidus and Wakka.

But at the end, after all the story, all the characters, all the sidequest and the new fighting system I had to admit it was the best FF ever (IMHO at least)

I'm really surprised that no one has mentioned FFXII.It had probably the most in depth story of all of the FF games plus hands down the best fighting system of all the others.Plus the characters were really original.

That said,FFVIII is still my favorite overall game(nothing beats Squall and his Gunblade) but FFX had one of the best ending I've seen for any video game.

L3ggy

I'm really surprised that no one has mentioned FFXII.It had probably the most in depth story of all of the FF games plus hands down the best fighting system of all the others.Plus the characters were really original.

That said,FFVIII is still my favorite overall game(nothing beats Squall and his Gunblade) but FFX had one of the best ending I've seen for any video game.

to me (and not only to me) FFXII looked like a star wars fantasy spin off.
Vaan = Luke (I want to be a pilot, I hate the empire, at the end I wil be a Rebel against the empire)
Balthier = Ian (I'm a Skypirate I have a fast ship, I'm cool!)
Fran = Chewbecca (I'm the non-human Sidekick of the skypirate [ok this was a big improvement from star wars])
Ashe = Leila (I'm the princess of the fallen realm. I lead the rebels)
Judge Gabranth = Darth Vader (Filtered breath and speech, I'm bad and cool but in the end I will help destroying the Empire, and "Basch... I am your Brother!!!")

Let's add the sky battles fought between airships shooting laserguns and the unstoppable giant ship ... the Dark sta.... Aemh... the bahamuth...

Seriously If I were george Lucas I would sue them.

L3ggy

to me (and not only to me) FFXII looked like a star wars fantasy spin off.
Vaan = Luke (I want to be a pilot, I hate the empire, at the end I wil be a Rebel against the empire)
Balthier = Ian (I'm a Skypirate I have a fast ship, I'm cool!)
Fran = Chewbecca (I'm the non-human Sidekick of the skypirate [ok this was a big improvement from star wars])
Ashe = Leila (I'm the princess of the fallen realm. I lead the rebels)
Judge Gabranth = Darth Vader (Filtered breath and speech, I'm bad and cool but in the end I will help destroying the Empire, and "Basch... I am your Brother!!!")

Let's add the sky battles fought between airships shooting laserguns and the unstoppable giant ship ... the Dark sta.... Aemh... the bahamuth...

Seriously If I were george Lucas I would sue them.

You know what?I never thought of that,but you do know that the creators are big Star Wars fans right?They had two characters named Wedge and Biggs in almost every game.
the Lionheart is the best limit break ever

Cloud's Omni-Slash pwn The Lionheart.

Zell's,My Final Heaven=game over!