• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Belladonna

would you be willing to do A scene with your hubby im sure he wouldnt mind i know i wouldnt and were you able to finish your vivid movie b4 retiring and do you know how i would go about getting your as the picture on my avatar for this chat room

Belladonna

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

would you be willing to do A scene with your hubby im sure he wouldnt mind i know i wouldnt and were you able to finish your vivid movie b4 retiring and do you know how i would go about getting your as the picture on my avatar for this chat room

I would LOVE to work with my husband. The problem is, he doesn't want to work with me! Well, he doesn't want to work with anyone. He just doesn't want to work! :) He said he has a great respect for male performers because he doesn't believe he can do it! At least for as long as they need to... he's good for about 5-10 minutes... about as long as I need to get off at home ;) And that's all he can manage. He says my pussy just feels too damn good and he can't hold it any longer. So POSSIBLY in the future you'll see me performing with him on my website, but very doubtful on DVD.

I WILL be finishing the VIVID movie, and I will actually be performing in 5 scenes for my FINAL appearances in a feature that Aiden and I will be directing and producing sometime in 2009. So hopefully you'll see my most amazing performances ever... and possibly some other things you've never seen me do? :) Who knows what's in store!

I don't know about the avatar.. you can contact one of the tech people on this site for more info on that!

While I rarely reply here (damned lurkers, we suck!) I just wanted to post that I'm a big fan, Bella, and like everyone else I'll miss your work in the future meaning seeing you onscreen instead of behind the camera.

I've been working on collecting some of your performances of late, and after years of missing it, I finally acquired a copy of "The Fashionistas," and good lord, it's simply awesome from start to finish. But of course, it wouldn't be what it is without you. Ever since the first time I saw you perform in a movie all I've ever had was the impression that "My god, this girl is the personification of uninhibited, she'll do anything because apparently she enjoys it." I hope I'm not wrong in that perception. :p

I saw "The Fashionistas" show here in Vegas a few months back at the Empire Ballroom (I live in Vegas), and didn't quite get some of the meaning in that abbreviated and obviously not-quite-so-erotic performance. With finally seeing the movie, it made complete sense, but obviously watching you was the draw, at least for me. Brains and beauty and... well, the whole damned package. Unbelievable...

You always were, you still are, and you always will be something very special in this world, so I just wanted to say thanks, and best wishes for the future.

Have fun, always...

I'm a massive fan Bella, just watched you in a milking scene with Tiffany Mynx and Nina Hartley. That was so so HOT.Hope everything goes well for you in the future.

Regards dafro77 :thumbsup:

Thank you soo, so so so so, sooooo much for all the kind words!!!

You're very welcome. While I feel like shit knowing I'll never probably meet you or ever be fortunate to be with a woman like you, I'm happy to some degree (small, but it's there) that I could honestly say "See, that's the perfect woman, awesome body, no inhibitions, fuck it all if it feels good, amazing..." really exists someplace other than my imagination. :eek:

But then again, who knows. Maybe someday you'll pop into Vegas - my home - for some reason (January's adult conventions are coming on fast) and I'll get a hug. ;)

Just finished watching the behind the scenes and some of the bloopers for "The Fashionistas." It was awesome to see the whole crew apparently having fun in the process, and that's what it's really all about, ain't it?

Have fun, always...

Belladonna

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Maybe someday you'll pop into Vegas - my home - for some reason (January's adult conventions are coming on fast) and I'll get a hug. ;)

Of course, I'm at the AVN convention every year signing at the Evil Angel booth! My times will be posted on my website as the date approaches so you won't miss me!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/belladonna said:
Belladonna[/URL][/B], post: 1645719, member: 78142"]Are you sure you don't want me to send you some frozen ;)

Nope, much would rather to try it out straight from the tap thank you very much. :bowdown: