• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Belladonna

hello bellissima bella,:bowdown:, sorry for my bad english.... you're the most beautifull woman,:rolleyes:, i love all your movies. big kisses,:wave2:

Bella my love have you seen any good mainstream movies lately my girlfriend want to go see ratatooie , underdog, and shrek 3 have you seen them do you recommend them? luv ya, later.

Hey bella, great to see you in good spirits.
I am just wondering if we're gonna see more food in assholes in your movies. I absolutely LOVED your scene where you filled you beautiful asshole up with whipped cream n pushed it out and the whole scene with Sammie Rhodes overall....was genius with bananas etc.
My only problem with the scene was that you guys didn't eat the banana split after! That would've been even hotter. I would love to see a scene like that with you and Ashley Blue because she's just as nasty as you are, with no limits. Is it a possibility bella?
More ass food in the future in your movies please.....that's all :)

Belladonna

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Bella my love have you seen any good mainstream movies lately my girlfriend want to go see ratatooie , underdog, and shrek 3 have you seen them do you recommend them? luv ya, later.

I have seen two of them, just not Underdog. I love Ratattooie, you should see that! Shrek 3 was... well it was a 3rd in a trilogy, so you know how that goes. Good luck!

Belladonna

Verified Babe

especially a shoot you did with 'buttman' where you have blonde shaven hair.

I dont remember doing a shoot for Buttman when I had a blonde shaved head. Who was I working with, what was the outfit I was wearing?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/belladonna said:
Belladonna[/URL][/B], post: 1657724, member: 78142"]I would probably cum just doing that, but unfortunately, Alexis doesn't do anal... YET! :)

I'm sure you could convince her. A finger or tongue wouldn't be as painful as a penis.

If she was willing would you do it?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/belladonna said:
Belladonna[/URL][/B], post: 1657723, member: 78142"]I dont remember doing a shoot for Buttman when I had a blonde shaved head. Who was I working with, what was the outfit I was wearing?

I'm pretty sure the filename was Belladonna vs buttman que delicia

Who gives a shit though, you looked fucking amazing in it.

I think the guy was german and at first you have a black wig on and then he takes it off?

I'm pretty sure the filename was belladonna vs buttman que delicia

Who gives a shit though, you looked fucking amazing in it.

I think the guy was german and at first you have a black wig on and then he takes it off?

I have this movie. The first scene is Bella and Nacho and the other 4 are with brazilian girls

I just did a live web cam show on my website called "Cooking with Belladonna" it's even archived already. I didn't eat the food though, but It was pretty interesting still.. Check out the free screen captures on my website!
Oh I'll check it out, but you didn't answer the question though babe. Will we see more food in the ass and you and other girls eating it after, in your movies and on the site babe? It'd be perfect for movies like Fetish Fanatic etc. Keep up the awesome work with enemas and pissing Bella....oh and more importantly.

You're back WOO FUCKIN HOOOOOO!!! Let's take the nastiness and sexiness up another notch this time around, shall we? ;)

Belladonna

Verified Babe

Will we see more food in the ass and you and other girls eating it after, in your movies and on the site babe?

Let's take the nastiness and sexiness up another notch this time around, shall we? ;)

I don't know, I guess you'll just have to watch and find out! ;) I'm sure I WILL do more food stuff, it's just sometimes the food comes out NOT so clean... and we all know that I'm not into scat! Sorry. If it comes out clean, I'll eat it. I did an old webcam show on my site where I stick giant olives up my ass, then eat them out. I hated olives for the longest time after that... only because I ate so many of them.

Belladonna

Verified Babe

I don't remember the names of a lot of movies I've done, and sometimes when the movies are shot in America and then sold over seas, Europe will change the title, boxcover AND edit the movie. Because the only Buttman I know is John Stagliano, and he never made a movie called "Belladonna vs. Buttman" so it was obviously a movie from over seas, possible Stanlay Miranda's?