• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Belladonna

:spump: well I'd much rather stroke it in or on but I suppose I can get my friend hard off of your pussy and ass for now :)

Hi Bella,
I want to thank you for your fantastic jobs!
I think that you are the best director in the industry, and your lesbian movies particularly are incomparable... :thumbsup:

I have for you one question and one request:

1. What do you think about Sasha Grey? I like very much this girl...I think that she has your enthusiasm and your energy...She's very hot!

2. Please, Bella, more enema scenes in your movies! :bowdown:
You and Lorelei Lee in Fetish Fanatic 5... :lovecoupl...funny and exciting scene!

hello bella, greetings from the uk....have you ever participated in our very british sport of dogging?
btw, thanks for all the links. and have a good 4th july and all that bollocks.

Belladonna

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Hi Bella,1. What do you think about Sasha Grey? I like very much this girl...I think that she has your enthusiasm and your energy...She's very hot!

2. Please, Bella, more enema scenes in your movies! :bowdown:
You and Lorelei Lee in Fetish Fanatic 5... :lovecoupl...funny and exciting scene!

I think Sasha is a very unique individual. She will go far in this business, I'm sure.

I'm doing more enema clips for my website, but sometimes it's very hard to get the enema scenes to pass the "screening board" for my movies.

Belladonna

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

hello bella, greetings from the uk....have you ever participated in our very british sport of dogging?
btw, thanks for all the links. and have a good 4th july and all that bollocks.

I think someone told me what this was before, but refresh my memory.