• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Belladonna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/belladonna said:
Belladonna[/URL][/B], post: 1476403, member: 78142"]A couple from Spain in She-male Domination Nation, Vanity, Vicki Richter, Danielle Foxxx

MMMMMMM....Vicki Richter....

Bella, what's your preference..a guy or a girl going on your face, and not pee haha

also, what movie have you taken the biggest load(s)?

Belladonna

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Bella, what's your preference..a guy or a girl going on your face, and not pee haha

also, what movie have you taken the biggest load(s)?

It really depends on the person. I would take Rico strong to the face over some girl I didn't know, I'd take Sandra Romain in the face over some guy whose cum burns my skin and tastes like bleach.

The biggest load was probably Peter Norths.

hey Bella, just got your DVD "Fetish fanatic 2 + 4" and "Cock Happy" today.
Great work, I mean perfect. Beside the fact that you are amazing as allways these are especialy good. I also love the lighting in them, the white rooms make the scenes look so immaculate. Plus your make up in "Cock Happy" is so awesome!
Got to be the best movies ever!

:thumbsup: Lexx7

Belladonna

Verified Babe

hey Bella, just got your DVD "Fetish fanatic 2 + 4" and "Cock Happy" today.
Great work, I mean perfect. Beside the fact that you are amazing as allways these are especialy good. I also love the lighting in them, the white rooms make the scenes look so immaculate. Plus your make up in "Cock Happy" is so awesome!
Got to be the best movies ever!

:thumbsup: Lexx7

Thank you so much for the support!!! I couldn't agree with you more about the white rooms and my makeup. Josef is amazing! Keep enjoying me forever!

Belladonna

Verified Babe

Hy Bella! Can you tell me in witch way you stretched our butthole?

I don't remember stretching your butthole.

But if that was a typo and you're asking me how I stretch MY butthole? I don't really have to stretch it, it just opens by itself now, I just stick a finger in and wiggle it around and it gapes. Easy. It's trained :)

Belladonna

Verified Babe

MMMM Thirsty :) ever delt with pee or whatnot? Is that one of your very kinky fetishes?

It certainly is! I hear about new things all the time... some of them I get into, some of them just ain't for me! Peeing IS for me!