• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Barbie Griffin / Veronica Black / Sandy Reed / Michelle McCurry

georges

Staff member
Well i would be very interested about which strecthmarks you are talking about nobody.

thanks to post links and infos

regards

georges;) :)

She makes me crazy!! Have you see her boobs? So nice!!!

Attachments

• 302-0224_img.jpg
    302-0224_img.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 4,680

georges

Staff member
excellent link venture 160:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges;) :)

georges

Staff member
sweet pussy and sweet tits this barbie has:boobies::angels::rolleyes:

That's pretty interesting! :rolleyes:

Also, check out the bottom of the page where it offers an explanation why they call her Lori Larson (other than the simple fact it would make her initials LL - like Lois Lane ;)):

* Not her real name. Yes, she has a secret identity to protect her loved ones from...
OK, she really won't give her alter ego because she wants to start her own website and charge access to it. But how you do that without promotion?...
Well, never mind. Enjoy the photos!

Could this mean there WILL be something at michellemccurry.com besides a totally blank page at some point?! I hope so! :nanner:

georges

Staff member
thanks for the link pimp daddy :hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges:) ;)

i highly gotta recommend joining m&b for a day and getting the barbie griffin pics....found a set there i haven't seen before and the rest of the pics are fuckin amazing :D

Hey, is this link new? http://www.18post.com/tgp/bluefantasies129/index.html

It's from the Blue Fantasies Bath-O-Spheres set. The good news is the pics are great; the bad news is when you click on them they......don't really work (sometimes). :confused: Try it, and see what I mean.

Nevertheless, it's amazing the power this woman has over me. :o Sometimes I find a new babe, thinking she'll be my next personal "Big Thing," then I get tired of her within a week. But with Michelle, I discovered her MONTHS ago, and every time I see more pics of her, I like her even more! :bowdown:

georges

Staff member
you are not the one who love this babe, many people love her and would like to bang her.

regards

georges:) ;)

Barbie Griffin - Some Interesting News!

I just found out that www.mystique-magazine.com is doing some sort of contest where models submit their photos to the site, and people vote on them. The babes who rank the highest will get to do a photoshoot in some exotic location. Sweet!

If you're like me, the main reason this will interest you is because one of the contestants is none other than Barbie Griffin / Michelle McCurry / Sandy Reed (actually using her real name Michelle this time). To vote, you have to create an account with your e-mail address and select a password, but they don't ask for any credit card info.

The way the voting works is you select your personal top twenty from the group of models they have (I think it's already well over 100), with your #1 choice getting 20 points, while #2 gets 19, and so on. I'm sure you can guess who my favorite is, but there were many other attractive gals competing as well, some of whom I recognized (Yvette Lopez, Meriah Nelson) and some of whom were new to me.

So if you're interested, go to www.mystique-magazine.com and click on Memberships in the lower right corner of the index page, and do the free signup. Vote however you want, just as long as you put Michelle as your number one; otherwise I'll hunt you down and kill you! :tongue:

georges

Staff member
thanks for the link eddie:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges;):)

georges

Staff member
Rektum said:
She is nice, If she is Barbie, I'll be Ken...;)

ha ha ha:D you killed me:rofl: i would put my cock in her @ss hole, pussy and throat and then cum inside them as strong as i can.

regards

georges;)

I already made a thread in the Freeones Talk forum announcing this, but since this thread got bumped I'll say it here too. :)

If you wanna help out Michelle's career (without even paying a dime!), go to www.mystique-magazine.com and sign up to vote for her in their Mystical Journeys contest. You have to create an account using a valid e-mail address, but it's totally free, so no credit card info necessary. :cool:

georges

Staff member
thanks for the info mr anderson:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges;):)