• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Barbie Griffin / Veronica Black / Sandy Reed / Michelle McCurry

To me, the most perplexing aspect of the "4 different names" issue is why Michelle's agent / manager / representative actually denies that Michelle and Barbie are the same person?!

You guys know what I'm talking about, right - if you search Google for Barbie Griffin (or Michelle McCurry) one of the early results takes you to some blog-type deal called Mt. Molelog. And the boss of the modeling agency Michelle works for has submitted comments to that blog claiming she ain't Barbie Griffin. :rolleyes:

Any ideas on why she'd lie like this? Do the mods or admins here at FreeOnes (you have some working relationship with Mac & Bumble, yes?) have any details?

georges

Staff member
whatever her name is she is a hot mega boobed girl :Flame::boobies:

I'm no expert on modeling agencies, but if I had to guess, I'd bet that her real name is Michelle McCurry, and the others are just made up aliases.
You might notice that on the sites she's called "BG", they claim that Barbie can only be found at Mac&Bumble...which may mean that on the contract she has with them, she cannot pose under that name for any other site or magazine. Also notice how for the Mac & Bumble pics, she has a different appearance from "Michelle" or "Veronica" ... "Barbie " is probably a creation by M &B... so they might have a kind of copyright to that.
But as "Michelle" or "Veronica Black",she's free to do other types of posing, fashion,swimwear, etc. And of course, the agents may be reqiured to deny she's all the same person- even though it
clearly is. Other models we've seen have similar conditions.
Think I figured it out?;)

Yes, you seem to know your stuff! :hatsoff:

Maybe, then, you can help me with another mindfuck I've been trying to wrap my brain around: Why, for the love of God, does this beautiful woman not have her own official paysite yet?! :mad:

Well, yeah, but do you really think Michelle regularly shoots new content for that site? I've known about it for a few weeks, and I was under the impression they're just releasing stuff that was shot a long time ago...

What I have in mind (and what I'd definitely consider paying to see) is something like Francine Dee's official site, where you can get almost everything she's ever done for any other site (M&B, Foxes, etc.). Whereas with veronicablack.com you'd be missing out on the M&B and Blue Fantasies pics, which are from what I've seen better than what's on VB.com anyway. :p

...a little to add to what I said above...

One thing I haven't figured out is how it benefits the model to go by several identities... unless some of them prefer to "divide" what they do fo the camera, so that they get income from all types of work, and maybe if they become a big name in one field, they can drop everything else.
The drawback is that these days, it's not easy to pull off for too long-- with the Net around. Didn't take us long to see that Barbie is Michelle, Candace is Sunny Cruz, etc.
But even a "star" like Veronica Z. 's older galleries show up under other names even now.
What surprises me is that a woman as attractive as Michelle would need to try this--- she could easily hit it big using just one name. But who knows ?

I wouldn't think it benefits the model much at all; I figured it'd be ENTIRELY the idea of the site taking the pics to come up with a fake name, mostly to support an "exclusive!" claim: "So it's a deal then. We'll pay you $ X for a few galleries - and by the way, we're gonna say your name is Agnes Frankenstein and that you're from Madagascar." "Uh, fine.......I guess."

As for Michelle, I agree with what you said. I think in her best pics (which again, in my opinion, are the Mac&B and BlueF ones) she looks better than most of the Playboy centerfolds of the past several years, and even better than a few recent PMoYs. And I'm still holding out hope that she'll get lots of work from other paysites like 24 Main Street and Foxes and whatnot.

BTW, have you noticed that if you go to michellemccurry.com the domain has at least been registered, but all that's there is a blank white page?

georges

Staff member
nobody said:
I wouldn't think it benefits the model much at all; I figured it'd be ENTIRELY the idea of the site taking the pics to come up with a fake name, mostly to support an "exclusive!" claim: "So it's a deal then. We'll pay you $ X for a few galleries - and by the way, we're gonna say your name is Agnes Frankenstein and that you're from Madagascar." "Uh, fine.......I guess."

As for Michelle, I agree with what you said. I think in her best pics (which again, in my opinion, are the Mac&B and BlueF ones) she looks better than most of the Playboy centerfolds of the past several years, and even better than a few recent PMoYs. And I'm still holding out hope that she'll get lots of work from other paysites like 24 Main Street and Foxes and whatnot.

BTW, have you noticed that if you go to michellemccurry.com the domain has at least been registered, but all that's there is a blank white page?

I agree with you nobody.Effectively i went on michellemccurry website and i remarked the blank page.

regards

georges;) :)

hey, as long as we keep getting to see her naked, i don't really care what name she's under! although i have to agree, m&b has done the best work with her so far...in fact, they've done the best work with almost every model they have. Blue Fantasies under Sandy Reed comes a close second. Anybody have any Blue Fantasies sets of her, besides the 1st set of her in white, i think its called Bath O' Spheres? Would be much appreciated!

georges

Staff member
thanks a lot for the pics manhere:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges;) :)

V

venture160

anyone else find that spiderweb of stretch marks around her belly totally un-atractive hinting at least one baby...

Thanks for the pics! :bowdown:

As for the stretchmarks issue......surprisingly, it doesn't really bother me. Perhaps I figure I'd rather see that than some cheesy, trendy tattoo in the same area.

Anyway, I don't wanna hijack this into a debate about what types of bodily modifications are acceptable, and which ones aren't. I'll just say I like breast implants (when they're done well - which Michelle's are), think tattoos are almost always ugly, and am willing to tolerate stretchmarks as an inevitable consequence of maternity. :)

stretchmarks? wtf? i don't see any.......anyways...can you please post more of that bath o' spheres 2 set or send them to me or something? i'd be VERY grateful!