• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bannon Out

Some boards do not allow other posters to demean a username by making it profane like xfire did with "Cuntache" as a play on "Countach" actually gunslingingbird coined it. :1orglaugh

I would never call xfire "xvag" or Jagger "jagvag".

Why that would be disrespectful.

And here's modern-day conservatism in its most honest form: It isn't about values, principles, or philosophy - it's just the bald grabbing of power.

Thanks for your honesty, fox.

it's can't be all of those things? I just wish the right were as ruthless as the left.

spare me.

You wanna make sure a wall gets built?

Impeach Trump and put Pence in as president.

The DC cucks will fall all over Pence's proposals because Pence knows he has no chance of being elected without Trump's base.

As long as it isn't Trump, the GOP establishment will play along.

"If there's any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I'm leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents -- on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America." - Steve Bannon

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
fair enough. I'm not the victim here. You are. I'm half-white and don't actually have slanted eyes. but for the purpose of this discussion, ok.

I see you want to double down on your racist name calling, that's awesome, just give the admins no doubt about banning your ass.

I haven't violated any board rules to warrant a ban. I think your unabashed admission that you and Jagger are attempting to make that happen should have some ramifications for you two however.

How cute, you think you're safe. After the warning Adam posted yesterday your ass is as dead as fried chicken.

Bannon: 'Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over'

Steve Bannon on Friday declared the Trump presidency as we know it “over.”

The former White House chief strategist, whose ouster was officially announced Friday afternoon, cast a grim picture of the path forward for President Donald Trump and his staff in one of the first public interviews since exiting the West Wing, while contending that the presidency that had been promised during the 2016 campaign was now long gone.
“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon told the conservative Weekly Standard on Friday. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over.”

Bannon’s comments painted a picture of a White House mired in political infighting in the wake of his departure.
“It’ll be something else,” he said of the Trump presidency, still in its first year. “And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

The White House announced earlier Friday that Bannon, the embattled populist who repeatedly butted heads with other top Trump aides, would exit his powerful post inside the West Wing. Bannon wasted no time moving on, returning within hours to Breitbart News, the right-wing news site he previously headed before joining Trump’s campaign last summer, as its executive chairman, even chairing their evening editorial meeting on Friday.

Bannon also discussed the timing of his exit, telling The Weekly Standard that he had planned to remain with Trump’s campaign, transition and White House teams for one year, a mission he said he completed in recent days.
“On August 7th, I talked to [chief of staff John] Kelly and to the president, and I told them that my resignation would be effective the following Monday, on the 14th,” Bannon said. “I’d always planned on spending one year. General Kelly has brought in a great new system, but I said it would be best.”
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/18/bannon-declares-trump-presidency-he-fought-for-over-241809

Wow, he did not even waited 24 hours before lashing out on Trump and the administration.

Now, what's gonna be interested is wether the alt-right will keep supporting Trump or will join Bannon's crusade...

I see you want to double down on your racist name calling, that's awesome, just give the admins no doubt about banning your ass.

How cute, you think you're safe. After the warning Adam posted yesterday your ass is as dead as fried chicken.

I read his response.. He didnt seem to be sigling any one poster out, more like a blanket warning. You may be right, I 'm sure he doesn't share my political views and I don't think he has ever PM'd me or responded to my PM's.

I never said I was safe, I said I didn't do anything to warrant being banned.

You lobbied for it one time before and it resulted in a temporary ban so that is why you.must feel empowered now.

It was a nice touch when you sent me an email to my personal email address taunting me over it with a temporary disposable email address.

It had to be you, you were the only one that had that address at the time.

It's nice to know that you speak for the board and the admins now.

Isn't that what you are saying?

Christ.

:1orglaugh

xfire

I read his response.. He didnt seem to be sigling any one poster out, more like a blanket warning. You may be right, I 'm sure he doesn't share my political views and I don't think he has ever PM'd me or responded to my PM's. I never said I was safe, I said I didn't do anything to warrant being banned. You lobbied for it one time before and it resulted in a temporary ban so that is why you.must feel empowered now. It was a nice touch when you sent me an email to my personal email address taunting me over it with a temporary disposable email address. It had to be you, you were the only one that had that address at the time. It's nice to know that you speak for the board and the admins now. Isn't that what you are saying?

I merely want the forum rules enforced, rules which you've been allowed to break with impunity for months.

I merely want the forum rules enforced, rules which you've been allowed to break with impunity for months.

This forum was created to allow for political discussion away from the talk section for a reason.

Besides including the occasional "motherfucker, asshole or dickhead" ( that you have been just as guilty of, I might add) to a post for emphasis during a heated argument, what exactly is going on that is violating board rules?

From what I and others can tell, kicking liberal asses and their weak arguments on a daily basis must be a violation.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/18/bannon-declares-trump-presidency-he-fought-for-over-241809

Wow, he did not even waited 24 hours before lashing out on Trump and the administration.

Now, what's gonna be interested is wether the alt-right will keep supporting Trump or will join Bannon's crusade...

First, you never ever Trust Bullshitico.

Secondly, I am going to have to prove you wrong again, which according to doxfire, is a violation of board rules...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...te-house-departure-im-going-to-war-for-trump/

xfire

Why do you want to feign civilized discussion now? You know good and well it's your belligerent and hate filled attitude, and that's not going to change. And of course there's the steady barrage of personal attacks and insults you just can't help but throw in to just about very disagreement you get into, they're all over the board. Well hey, that's great, but it's still violations of the rules and if I got to take you and your pet dog over the cliff with me to make it happen, I'm more than happy to do the board that service. And it's really old how you refer to yourself as part of a collective. You and animus do not make a collective, AND if there's anyone else that's so far in your corner that they've got a problem with me, they certainly don't have the courage to speak up. Will doesn't count, and I'm pretty sure Meester stands on his own two feet and isn't attached to your tit. Who else? bob? I don't see him as one of your boys. Ace? Yeah, he's his own man, too. Nay, it's just you and your pet dog, and you two should be gone with the wind by Monday.

Why do you want to feign civilized discussion now? You know good and well it's your belligerent and hate filled attitude, and that's not going to change. And of course there's the steady barrage of personal attacks and insults you just can't help but throw in to just about very disagreement you get into, they're all over the board. Well hey, that's great, but it's still violations of the rules and if I got to take you and your pet dog over the cliff with me to make it happen, I'm more than happy to do the board that service. And it's really old how you refer to yourself as part of a collective. You and animus do not make a collective, AND if there's anyone else that's so far in your corner that they've got a problem with me, they certainly don't have the courage to speak up. Will doesn't count, and I'm pretty sure Meester stands on his own two feet and isn't attached to your tit. Who else? bob? I don't see him as one of your boys. Ace? Yeah, he's his own man, too. Nay, it's just you and your pet dog, and you two should be gone with the wind by Monday.

So essentially, there are two board conservatives willing to get down in the mud and fight it out over our convictions?

I knew we were outnumbered but didn't realize by how much.

I know one thing, we font whine about it or seek to have opposing views banned.

Maybe you'll get your wish and it can be an echo chamber that you seek.

Good luck.

xfire

So essentially, there are two board conservatives willing to get down in the mud and fight it out over our convictions? I knew we were outnumbered but didn't realize by how much. I know one thing, we font whine about it or seek to have opposing views banned. Maybe you'll get your wish and it can be an echo chamber that you seek. Good luck.

No, your goal is to dehumanize, humiliate, and ridicule, and that's not ok and it's gone on for long enough.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
It's like musical chairs with these guys! ; ;)

How are you President Donald J. Trump going to make "America Great Again" if everyone in your cabinet gets fired, quits and resigns?

Work a week. Get fired. Come back. Work another two weeks. Quit. Come back for a third time. Work three weeks. Resign for the last time. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, your goal is to dehumanize, humiliate, and ridicule, and that's not ok and it's gone on for long enough.

Oh

My

God!

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, that is what I set out to do.

If that is the case, that behavior would carry over to the talk section as I wouldn't distinguish from the two boards.

:1orglaugh

It happens only during political argument.

Learn how to defend your positions better instead of trying to eliminate those that disagree with you.

It is not salty language that bothers you, as you give high fives to potty mouth liberals like mongo and Mariah when she was here.

You simply get beat down in debate constantly and you can't handle it.