• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bannon Out

And how ironic that you are whining about being called a Nazi and then promptly label and entire group of people as "motherfuckers".

oh gawd, you and x seriously need to lighten up. "motherfuckers" was for emphasis. that wasn't directed at anyone.

but I'm just one of those non-white neo-nazis.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
a SCOTUS appointment who will be on the bench for the next 20-30 years. and there's more coming. as soon as those 2 dinosaurs step down or croak.

as someone here pointed out - that was what the election ultimately came down to - the balance of the supreme court.

7-2 motherfuckers.

Yeah, so what? They interpret laws, they don't make them so there's the ultimate check against that.

And how ironic that you are whining about being called a Nazi and then promptly label and entire group of people as "motherfuckers".

When you set out to have someone perma banned by handing out personal attacks and racial slurs, doesn't the target have to reciprocate with the personal attacks?

"Slant eye" is as about as racist as it gets no matter what the motivation.

Why didn't you just call him a "ying yang or chink".
What a racist POS.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I suppose you could say Slant Eye is about on par with White Trash. And about the only thing shit in the above assessment is the person making it. Have a nice weekend, I'm hoping the bans come tomorrow, but if not, I'm sure by Monday all three of us will be looking for a new forum. Adios, dip shits.

I suppose you could say Slant Eye is about on par with White Trash. And about the only thing shit in the above assessment is the person making it. Have a nice weekend, I'm hoping the bans come tomorrow, but if not, I'm sure by Monday all three of us will be looking for a new forum. Adios, dip shits.

if the double wide fits.

later, internet creep <hoping for bans> <kamikaze attack for the good of the board>

pathetic dork lol.

I haven't violated any board rules to warrant a ban.

I think your unabashed admission that you and Jagger are attempting to make that happen should have some ramifications for you two however.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
For the record I have done nothing that should warrant a ban whereas your penchant for responding to me and others with profanity-laced personal attacks should be considered as such in my opinion.

For the record I have done nothing that should warrant a ban whereas your penchant for responding to me and others with profanity-laced personal attacks should be considered as such in my opinion.
You called me a racist, I am not.

You said that I engaged in racist behavior on the board.

I have not.

I think I said "asshole" to you on the confederate thread and it resulted in my removal.

Hardly profanity laced toward you.

Grow a pair.

It's politics and it isn't always going to be cordial.

At Thanksgiving dinner or anywhere.

What you are condoning is far worse than anything ani and I have done.

You are not tolerant of opposing ideology. Be it center right or far right.

You put on a good front, but ultra conservatives trigger you.

Maybe Adam should create a forum called the "Safe space". I promise ani and I won't violate it.

Watching whiny posters like you and doxfire makes me think the Admins probably have their hands full fielding complaints.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
a SCOTUS appointment who will be on the bench for the next 20-30 years. and there's more coming. as soon as those 2 dinosaurs step down or croak.

as someone here pointed out - that was what the election ultimately came down to - the balance of the supreme court.

7-2 motherfuckers.

And here's modern-day conservatism in its most honest form: It isn't about values, principles, or philosophy - it's just the bald grabbing of power.

Thanks for your honesty, fox.