• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bannon Out

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Will he go back to Brietbart and become Trump's worst nightmare?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/steve-ban...trategist-165104169--abc-news-topstories.html

StEve Bannon has resigned from his role as White House chief strategist, ABC News has learned.

A source close to Bannon told ABC News the resignation was effective on Aug. 14, exactly one year after he joined the Trump campaign.

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump told reporters at Trump Tower that Bannon was a "good man” and “not a racist.”

"I like Mr. Bannon. He's a friend of mine. But Mr. Bannon came on very late. You know that. I went through 17 senators, governors, and I won all the primaries. Mr. Bannon came on very much later than that," Trump said before adding, "but we'll see what happens with Mr. Bannon."

Bannon has clashed with virtually every top official in the White House. Atop his list of in-house detractors are senior adviser Jared Kushner, national security adviser Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster and the new chief of staff, Gen. John Kelly.

The former executive chairman of Breitbart News joined the Trump campaign last August. He would become known as a fearless and critically influential adviser to the president.

Bannon is the latest high-profile aide to leave the White House. On July 21, press secretary Sean Spicer resigned, followed by Chief of Staff Reince Priebus. White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci was fired a few days later, serving just 11 days in that role.

This is a breaking news story. Please check back for updates.

Did you Ice and jagger lobby Gen. Kelly for his termination?

Speaking of Gen. Kelly, I thought he was there to bring some disciple to the White House
Kelly has been there for less than 3 weaks and already 2 members of Trump's Administration resigned, Trump attacked Mitch McConnel on Twitter, threatened North Korea, equivocated neo-nzis with antif-fascist protesters...

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It's crumbling on and on. Now it's pawns and knights, soon it's the king.

“[Steve] recently vented to us about Jared being a ‘globalist’ and a ‘cuck’…He actually said ‘cuck,’ as in “cuckservative,’” the administration official told The Daily Beast.

lol

“It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.”
-Lyndon B. Johnson

xfire

Cutting ribbon cane today, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for canebrake rattlesnakes.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Good fucking riddance to a total piece of white nationalist & isolationist shit. Next should be Gorka, Miller and then finally, as Supa intimates, it will be Trump himself who will be gone. What a cluster-fuck of a presidency this has been so far. Heretofore Trump has only managed to accomplish a SCOTUS appointment and a few symbolic executive orders and his legislative agenda is comatose. He's becoming a pariah in his own party and increasingly isolated as senate leaders like Lindsey Graham are beginning to distance themselves from him. To quote Winston Churchill, Trump seems to be "a bull who carries his own china shop around with him".

Did you Ice and jagger lobby Gen. Kelly for his termination?

No but I'll be happy to take credit for it if you want.

Good fucking riddance to a total piece of white nationalist & isolationist shit. Next should be Gorka, Miller and then finally, as Supa intimates, it will be Trump himself who will be gone. What a cluster-fuck of a presidency this has been so far. Heretofore Trump has only managed to accomplish a SCOTUS appointment and a few symbolic executive orders and his legislative agenda is comatose. He's becoming a pariah in his own party and increasingly isolated as senate leaders like Lindsey Graham are beginning to distance themselves from him. To quote Winston Churchill, Trump seems to be "a bull who carries his own china shop around with him".

No but I'll be happy to take credit for it if you want.

Lindsey Graham :rofl:

That's it.
You're unhinged and delusional.

Again, I will remind you that nationalism is an honorable ideology.

You're too ignorant to realize it.

Then again. Women control your man shed.

So it is to be expected.

Heretofore Trump has only managed to accomplish a SCOTUS appointment.

a SCOTUS appointment who will be on the bench for the next 20-30 years. and there's more coming. as soon as those 2 dinosaurs step down or croak.

as someone here pointed out - that was what the election ultimately came down to - the balance of the supreme court.

7-2 motherfuckers.

xfire

You two Neo Nazis aren't crying enough over the human belch Bannon. Come on, isn't this enough to make you two snowflakes turn on Trump?