• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Baltimore

NzkhC6p.jpg

There's plenty of blame of go around on both sides regarding the current condition of Baltimore. Its issues (imo) are not exclusively the fault of either liberals or conservatives, but of both, over a very long period of time, perhaps most notably beginning with Baltimore's Residential Segregation Ordinance of 1910 - the very first of it's kind in the United States - which mandated that blacks could not move into residential blocks with a white majority. That was a tipping point that helped set the table for so many issues that have evolved since - issues neither party has succeeded in successfully addressing.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
There's some girls you can just look at and just know they are tier one at sucking dick. That's what I get from Kennedy. I'd bet my left testis on it.

For all the years I've seen Kennedy on the MTV and Fox News also listening to her on talk radio never once did I sit on a toilet seat with my eyes closed and imagine her wrapping her lips around my cock. I'm not saying she doesn't buckle her husband's knees on the regular but just saying I never thought about her being an excellent cocksucker. Do you think she keeps the glasses on while sucking dick?

I bet Harris Faulkner siphons her White husband's liver outta his pee-pee hole. She looks like she gives a strong head job.

preview.jpg

TNBC_0265_zps80ecc742.jpg

Deepcover

Closed Account
She doesn't care about her own ppl...She works for Fox News and she's an ass kisser to the rich. So there you have it. She's a racist news person. That's ok you can have her nasty ass she's ugly and crusty to the DC.

She doesn't care about her own ppl...She works for Fox News and she's an ass kisser to the rich. So there you have it. She's a racist news person. That's ok you can have her nasty ass she's ugly and crusty to the DC.

I asked for specific information, not general assessments. You can't throw a race card and not back it up and expect to be taken seriously the next time you fling it. Being called a racist is a serious accusation. Seize a do-over and provide some compelling information that Harris Faulkner is a racist. Also show the level of concern she should have that would make you think she cares about her own people. Maybe the problem is that she is not racist. Dr Phil and Dr Oz kissed Oprah's ass for years. She's Black and rich but they seem more like charlatan opportunists than racists. You have the floor, sir...

Did you just refer to yourself in the third person? Sarcastic applause from the AF.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I asked for specific information, not general assessments. You can't throw a race card and not back it up and expect to be taken seriously the next time you fling it. Being called a racist is a serious accusation. Seize a do-over and provide some compelling information that Harris Faulkner is a racist. Also show the level of concern she should have that would make you think she cares about her own people. Maybe the problem is that she is not racist. Dr Phil and Dr Oz kissed Oprah's ass for years. She's Black and rich but they seem more like charlatan opportunists than racists. You have the floor, sir...

Of course I can. It's a free country. I see idiots like your comrade Boobturd making racial accusations with nothing to back it up so why can't I? This is discrimination @ the lowest level. So you can go on and defend your ebony conservative racist girlfriend who is not only a racist but a traitor to herself, her country and her racist. The DC can see this. The DC feels this...Just look @ her eyes racist everywhere. Plus she called blacks rioters and looters...WRONG! Not every black person commits such acts. Has she even read her history? Does she not know? Can she not see? With all that money she's making she's gonna need a new female brain...Women like her just divide among the races...while pretending she's doing and serving herself well on TV. Gimmie break...That woman don't fool the DC. No way!

Did you just refer to yourself in the third person? Sarcastic applause from the AF.

The DC and the AF clearly do not get along...I asked if you'd be willing to come to Canada on DC's terms and you blatantly rejected DC's offer...DC was livid but that's ok cause one day you too will see the light.

You're absolutely correct, Deep Cover. There is nothing illegal about resorting to race card throwing. I was assuming you wanted to be taken seriously. Please forgive us in the future when we're dismissive and condescending thinking you're crying wolf again. Logic would have carried you further than manipulation. Lastly, sorry a nice lady like Harris Faulkner makes you so bitter.

267cff3cb1e01c49654af6b8567ec483.jpg

Deepcover

Closed Account
I was really joking btw...Don't have any qualms about Faulkner tbh...I've only mostly followed Guilfoyle and Bila and you know I got a serious hard on for those two fine ladies

I was really joking btw...Don't have any qualms about Faulkner tbh...I've only mostly followed Guilfoyle and Bila and you know I got a serious hard on for those two fine ladies

OK, cool. I'm not sure if you know my deal with Kimberly Guilfoyle but I don't care for the woman. Numerous times I've seen her cracking jokes in segments where children were killed. She's a sociopathic phony to me.

Jedediah Bila, I agree, is a hottie. Great legs on the girl.

How about my fave, Maria Molina? The epitome of hotness. Kimberly Guilfoyle would look like an old, haggard crocodile standing next to her.
Maria-Molina-legs-crossed-600x516_zps49b51ae5.jpg

The DC and the AF clearly do not get along...I asked if you'd be willing to come to Canada on DC's terms and you blatantly rejected DC's offer...DC was livid but that's ok cause one day you too will see the light.

The AF gets along just fine as he doesn't take politics or anything else here personal. As far as coming to Canada on DC's terms (like bring your own asphyxiation gear?) the AF doesn't recall such an offer and would have to decline anyways. The AF doesn't want to end up dismembered in an ice box and in Canada of all places.

Cheers.

The AF gets along just fine as he doesn't take politics or anything else here personal. As far as coming to Canada on DC's terms (like bring your own asphyxiation gear?) the AF doesn't recall such an offer and would have to decline anyways. The AF doesn't want to end up dismembered in an ice box and in Canada of all places.

Cheers.

I like that. Not AF but The AF, the one and only. I also like putting the word "the" in places where it doesn't belong and removing it in places where it should be. Makes me seem like a dirty foreigner.

Deepcover

Closed Account
OK, cool. I'm not sure if you know my deal with Kimberly Guilfoyle but I don't care for the woman. Numerous times I've seen her cracking jokes in segments where children were killed. She's a sociopathic phony to me.

Jedediah Bila, I agree, is a hottie. Great legs on the girl.

How about my fave, Maria Molina? The epitome of hotness. Kimberly Guilfoyle would look like an old, haggard crocodile standing next to her.
Maria-Molina-legs-crossed-600x516_zps49b51ae5.jpg

Yeah she is very attractive for a weather lady. Great choice there but come on to say Guilfoyle look like an old hag brings deep sadness to the DC...For her age Guilfoyle still looks strikingly beautiful.

Yeah she is very attractive for a weather lady. Great choice there but come on to say Guilfoyle look like an old hag brings deep sadness to the DC...For her age Guilfoyle still looks strikingly beautiful.

When I look at the Guilfoyle I see her inner reptile. I apologize for being the bringer of sorrow.

Her tombstones will never have the pleasure of raking against my wiener. No VD from DV for KG.