• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Baltimore

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
The following problems are that in some areas of the towns with the highest criminality records, there are either:
-no real educational structure
-no real and decently paid jobs
-no real safety after certain hours of the day or even the whole day
-no real following from parents of what their kids do after 10pm
-admiration for the thug mentality and police hatred
-ghettoisation
Here is a link from the federal bureau of prison from march 2015 that indicates that there are more whites behind bars than blacks
http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp
I don't believe that blacks are more prone to crimes than other people. In some towns, where there are a big gap and huge differences between rich and poors or even gang related wars, it is sadly often people who have not enough high revenues or even those who committed repeated offenses, who are doomed to commit them again. Looting, rioting, stealing and advocating the murder of cops is not going to make things better but only just worse. When you lack to solve the problems of bad suburbs in huge towns, it always become worse and worse. Perhaps the mayors who were at the head of some the towns with the high crime rate I have listed, have completely forgotten what residentiality and safety mean. Also when most of wealthy and influent people leave a town, they leave a town with a very small amount of money and chances to become something bad and prone to criminality and extreme poverty.

Thanks for the reply. What you are saying, then, is that political and socio-economic issues are actually the causative factors that lead to the depressed conditions that we see in so many of the predominantly-black communities across the USA, correct? If that is true (and I agree wholeheartedly), why do you so frequently make such derogatory and general negative references to the citizens of these ghettos? These people in general are (like it or not), first and foremost, victims....victims of a lack of education or skills, lack of a nuclear family, lack of economic or occupational opportunity within the local community, lack of trust or respect for those in authority, lack of incentive that has created a welfare culture and, as illustrated by recent reactions to what many of them perceive to be repeated and racially-motivated abuses against them by the police and government, lack of hope. Once hope is lost, really bad things like we witnessed this past week in Baltimore are bound to occur. It's sad that, after all these years of so-called social progress, the protesters feel the need to remind all of us that "Black lives matter". :(

That said, I totally agree with you that violence is no way to address these issues. In fact, all it does is create a diversion from the real issues and encourage some people to form biased negative opinions about the entire black community. I also would also contend that, as within any demographic group, there are indeed some inherently bad people who are doing some really bad things within these ghetto environments. However, you cannot apply general labels to the entire community simply due to the actions of those who represent the worst and most extreme element of the populace.

You want to know what the real crime is concerning this situation? The fact that in a nation as wealthy and powerful as the United States we have large segments of our society that are living under these deplorable and seemingly hopeless conditions. I don't know if we have the national resolve to change it but it appears to me that we are in serious retrograde when it comes to working toward improving the plight of the disadvantaged....hence, race riots ala the 1960s are the result. Shameful really. I'm not saying this as some armchair liberal sitting out in the suburbs with no exposure to life in the ghetto either. Back in the 1970s, I worked for a number of years in East St. Louis, Illinois which, if you've ever been there, you know is one of the most economically-depressed ghettos in the nation with nearly half the population (which is 99% black BTW) living below the poverty level and a 30% unemployment rate. I saw it first-hand and it ain't pretty. Here's an excellent short video that illustrates the decline of a once-thriving city and the challenge of escaping the resulting ghetto environment that is now the result. It's easily worth the time for anyone who truly cares about this issue. If you're someone who doesn't care about the issue, you are a big part of the problem:

Side note: your statistics showing more whites being incarcerated nationally than blacks is obviously skewed since the US population is 64% white and only 12% black. Therefore, at 59% and 38% respectively, there is a disproportionately higher percentage of the black population that is in prison than the white.

Thanks again for your insightful reply to my query. :hatsoff:

georges

Staff member
Thanks for the reply. What you are saying, then, is that political and socio-economic issues are actually the causative factors that lead to the depressed conditions that we see in so many of the predominantly-black communities across the USA, correct? If that is true (and I agree wholeheartedly), why do you so frequently make such derogatory and general negative references to the citizens of these ghettos? These people in general are (like it or not), first and foremost, victims....victims of a lack of education or skills, lack of a nuclear family, lack of economic or occupational opportunity within the local community, lack of trust or respect for those in authority, lack of incentive that has created a welfare culture and, as illustrated by recent reactions to what many of them perceive to be repeated and racially-motivated abuses against them by the police and government, lack of hope. Once hope is lost, really bad things like we witnessed this past week in Baltimore are bound to occur. It's sad that, after all these years of so-called social progress, the protesters feel the need to remind all of us that "Black lives matter". :(

That said, I totally agree with you that violence is no way to address these issues. In fact, all it does is create a diversion from the real issues and encourage some people to form biased negative opinions about the entire black community. I also would also contend that, as within any demographic group, there are indeed some inherently bad people who are doing some really bad things within these ghetto environments. However, you cannot apply general labels to the entire community simply due to the actions of those who represent the worst and most extreme element of the populace.

You want to know what the real crime is concerning this situation? The fact that in a nation as wealthy and powerful as the United States we have large segments of our society that are living under these deplorable and seemingly hopeless conditions. I don't know if we have the national resolve to change it but it appears to me that we are in serious retrograde when it comes to working toward improving the plight of the disadvantaged....hence, race riots ala the 1960s are the result. Shameful really. I'm not saying this as some armchair liberal sitting out in the suburbs with no exposure to life in the ghetto either. Back in the 1970s, I worked for a number of years in East St. Louis, Illinois which, if you've ever been there, you know is one of the most economically-depressed ghettos in the nation with nearly half the population (which is 99% black BTW) living below the poverty level and a 30% unemployment rate. I saw it first-hand and it ain't pretty. Here's an excellent short video that illustrates the decline of a once-thriving city and the challenge of escaping the resulting ghetto environment that is now the result. It's easily worth the time for anyone who truly cares about this issue. If you're someone who doesn't care about the issue, you are a big part of the problem:

Side note: your statistics showing more whites being incarcerated nationally than blacks is obviously skewed since the US population is 64% white and only 12% black. Therefore, at 59% and 38% respectively, there is a disproportionately higher percentage of the black population that is in prison than the white.

Thanks again for your insightful reply to my query. :hatsoff:

My first work place was located in a very bad town called Gennevilliers which is at the frontier of St Denis and Colombes which are also not so great towns to begin with. I have been harassed in public transportation by bullies and thugs, but I always striked back. In that same workplace, someone stole something that belang to me and that was very valuable. In France, human resources very often look first hand at where the person who lives and if she/he lives in a bad neighborhood or bad town, she/he is not given an interview because for them someone living in a bad town is going to cause bad reputation to a company. I think that for a lot of people especially human resources or recruiters don't want to feel themselves involved with some candidates. Don't know how it is in the US but I bet it is more or less the same thing. A lot of people especially human resources or recruiters now use Linked in to really find the "perfect" candidate and some give interview to others if a client know them professionally or through another person .
I have a lot of admiration for people like Allen West, Condoleeza Rice, Colin Powell, Michael Jordan and those who are trying to show the real danger of the thug society as well as the drawbacks of a nanny state. My main reproach was and still is how could be people so naive to have voted twice for a president that has Eric Holder, Jesse Jackson, Farrakhan, The Clinton Swine, Loretta Lynch and Kerry in his administration??This president has divided more Americans than anything else, racial riots have never reached such a so high level than under Obama's presidency. Also what boils me down is how of the funds of the towns are managed, if the towns in question have been mismanaged during several decades then why nothing was done seriously to fix it?
Perhaps disproportionately higher percentage of the black population that is in prison than the white is either due to gang related crimes as well as drugs related crimes http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_offenses.jsp

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Let's put the facts into perspective.

Freddie Grey is arrested for having an illegal weapon.

Grey is placed in police van.

Another passenger in the van, also an alleged criminal, states Grey is heard trying to hurt himself while being transported.

Grey had back surgery that week, than instead of staying home to recover, he goes out to sell and or buy dope.

Grey dies one week after he is arrested.

Ignorant racist people protest violently, committing arson, looting, injuring innocents, and demanding vengeance, not justice.

Six police officers are arrested without a shred of evidence.

Ignorant racist people say this is justice.

This is giving in to mob rule, plain and simple. This is a case of negligence at worst for not using seat belts in the transport and should be a civil matter rather than criminal.

This prosecutor should be removed from this case since she is acting as a an agent of a political agenda and not the rule of law. That mayor should be recalled from office for the same reason. She is using the colors of her office to also push her left wing views. Mob rule never ends well for anyone.

What happens when these Cops all walk on all criminal charges since this is not a criminal case?

A few problems with your "facts"

Freddie Grey is arrested for having an illegal weapon

Freddie Gray was arrested because he "made eye contact" with two officers on bike patrol. He proceeded to run and officers caught up to him, he surrendered and was placed on the ground, arms handcuffed behind his back. Although police found a knife in Gray's pants, it was a variety allowed by Maryland law, and police had no reason to detain him, the prosecutors said. Still, they called for a police transport van to take him away. It was an illegal arrest.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/01/us/freddie-gray-baltimore-death/

Another passenger in the van, also an alleged criminal, states Grey is heard trying to hurt himself while being transported

The passenger, Donta Allen, has since recanted that story
http://wric.com/2015/05/01/other-prisoner-recants-freddie-gray-story/

Grey had back surgery that week, than instead of staying home to recover, he goes out to sell and or buy dope

This was a story that was floating around on various conservative websites. The Baltimore Sun and other outlets have debunked that story, Gray did not have preexisting spinal injury
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-gray-settlement-20150429-story.html

Six police officers are arrested without a shred of evidence

Mosby announced the charges a day after Baltimore police turned over confidential investigation notes to the state's attorney's office. "I can just tell you everything that's been put out there, all of it is rather compelling," Mosby said.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ba...evidence-freddie-gray-case-compelling-n352361

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Let's put the facts into perspective.

Freddie Grey is arrested for having an illegal weapon.

Grey is placed in police van.

Another passenger in the van, also an alleged criminal, states Grey is heard trying to hurt himself while being transported.

Grey had back surgery that week, than instead of staying home to recover, he goes out to sell and or buy dope.

Grey dies one week after he is arrested.

Ignorant racist people protest violently, committing arson, looting, injuring innocents, and demanding vengeance, not justice.

Six police officers are arrested without a shred of evidence.

Ignorant racist people say this is justice.

This is giving in to mob rule, plain and simple. This is a case of negligence at worst for not using seat belts in the transport and should be a civil matter rather than criminal.

This prosecutor should be removed from this case since she is acting as a an agent of a political agenda and not the rule of law. That mayor should be recalled from office for the same reason. She is using the colors of her office to also push her left wing views. Mob rule never ends well for anyone.

What happens when these Cops all walk on all criminal charges since this is not a criminal case?

To what "facts" do you refer? You need to quit using soopermexican as your main information and reference source, Johnny. Why can't you just let the justice system play out like you so valiantly urged all of us to do in the Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown cases? If the cops are innocent, let it be proven in court. For now, the charges are legitimate regardless of what you say or want to happen because the DA says so.

Also, it's not "mob rule", it's the American justice system at work. The DA is in charge of the investigation and she is bringing forth the charges based on the evidence she has seen. Those are your "facts" as we know them thus far. Your assertions of impropriety are baseless and, honestly, for you to call anyone a racist is most certainly a dichotomy of the highest degree. The legal sword cuts both ways regardless of whether it's the outcome you prefer, Johnny.

On this we do agree....there's no reason to believe that the cops won't walk after the trial. It is extremely difficult to prove a police officer guilty of murder or manslaughter. However, for now, your "facts" are just plain misinformation. Let's let the system work and see what due process reveals before we start claiming that we have the "facts".

Ace Boobtoucher

Yeah Dino. But the fact that the driver is white proves that it's rampant racism. (parody)

Ace Boobtoucher

Alan Dershowitz Says Baltimore Cops Are Not Guilty

Alan Dershowitz: Charges Against Baltimore Cops Won't Stick

"This is a very sad day for justice . . . Today had nothing to do with justice. Today was crowd control. Everything was motivated by a threat of riots and a desire to prevent riots," Dershowitz said on "The Steve Malzberg Show."

"The mayor outrageously said we're going to get justice for the victim, the family and people of Baltimore, never mentioning the defendants. Under our Constitution, the only people who are entitled to justice are the defendants.

"They are presumed innocent, they need due process of law, and the mayor and the state attorney have made it virtually impossible for these defendants to get a fair trial. They have been presumed guilty."

Ace Boobtoucher

Alan Dershowitz could hardly be considered conservative and it's his opinion and background that are relevant.