Bacon or Sex?

Sex or Bacon?


  • Total voters
    54
Bacon will never ask you to meet their parents.
 
Both, I'd rather have sex...

Then after, have bacon. Or somehow incorporate the two, but not fucking a pig (I know some sick bastard would). :facepalm:
 
Bacon for me please!.

I usually cut all the fat off the bacon before frying it though, it tastes just the same afterwards when ready as it does by leaving it on. But I don't fancy eating a load of fat when it's cooked. Not my thing. So that be the reason why I cut it off before cooking it. There's nothing worse than sticking a few slices of bacon on a bread roll and eating it and biting into a piece of fat. Yuck!. Cut it off before hand. The most I ever ate of Bacon at the one time was 16 slices. I cooked the whole packet once lol.
 
Back
Top