• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bacon and Eggs

Do you like bacon and eggs on toast?

• Yes, that's a fucking delicious meal!

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Yes, that's a ridiculously delicious meal!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, that's a stupidly delicious meal!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, that's a cock'n'balls delicious meal!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, that's a frickin' delicious meal!

• Yes, that's a totally delicious meal!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes, that's an unbelievably delicious meal!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes, that's a sexy delicious meal!

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Yes, that's an excellently delicious meal!

• Yes, that's a delicious meal!

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/red-xxx said:
Red XXX[/URL][/B], post: 6988448, member: 55251"]Bland :eek: really you don't know what you've been missing blackpudding.org

Why didn't you say it was blood sausage in the first place? :yummie: :jump:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Bet you anything it was squallumz.

wasnt me.

anyway.. one of my used to be favourite breakfasts was fried eggs over medium with garlic fried rice and turkey spam. a very traditional and yummy filipino breakfast. often seved with leftover adobo and some fried fish. NOM.

but now that ive gone veggie, my breakfast are mostly soups. noodles, greens and tofu for the most part. nom nom nom.

ive never been a fan of bacon and eggs and toast, all that american breakfast staple stuff. and ive never been a fan of bacon in general. so i usually have completely different for breakfasts. soup, congee, and straight up leftovers are my go tos.

now, if youll excuse me, my soup is done!

Bacon & Eggs for Dinner : Yummy !
Bacon & Eggs for Breakfast : Eeeeew !

Shifty

O.G.
I like bacon, eggs and toast. But I don't think I've ever had bacon and eggs on toast!

Sounds awfully sophistamacated! :dunno:

Now you made me crave one of my egg, bacon AND cheese sandwishes. On buttered wheat bread.

Though I usually make myself migas covered in granma's homemade hot sauce.

I eat eggs on toast every day. I love bacon, but I never have it in the house for some reason. That's probably a good thing. I think the last time I bought bacon, I ended up just eating the entire fucking package and forgot about cooking the rest of the meal. I'm not strong enough to cook just a couple slices.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6989005, member: 579739"]That's the only kind of bacon I'll eat. Must be as crispy as possible! Yum.

I knew you were alright.

squallumz

have you guys had real eggs? like from a chicken in the backyard?

the difference is amazing. i get gifted eggs and man.. i cant eat supermarket eggs anymore.

have you guys had real eggs? like from a chicken in the backyard?

the difference is amazing. i get gifted eggs and man.. i cant eat supermarket eggs anymore.

Yes, we used to have a chicken when I was a kid. My mom would collect the egg every day and make a scramble on weekends.

You know, the more you talk about food, the more it is clear that you're a food snob.

squallumz

Yes, we used to have a chicken when I was a kid. My mom would collect the egg every day and make a scramble on weekends.

You know, the more you talk about food, the more it is clear that you're a food snob.

oh am not. you want squally to make you an omleywomly? huh? ill makes you an omleywomly.

Indeed. I have chickens. 3. I get 3 eggs a day. In a few months, those chickens will have run their course, and they will make excellent soup.

Fresh eggs are the bomb. Incredible difference.