• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bacon and Eggs

Do you like bacon and eggs on toast?

• Yes, that's a fucking delicious meal!

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Yes, that's a ridiculously delicious meal!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, that's a stupidly delicious meal!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, that's a cock'n'balls delicious meal!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, that's a frickin' delicious meal!

• Yes, that's a totally delicious meal!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes, that's an unbelievably delicious meal!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes, that's a sexy delicious meal!

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Yes, that's an excellently delicious meal!

• Yes, that's a delicious meal!

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
I enjoy a good omelet now and again. I don't eat them often because they have the same effect on me as any other kind of egg based dish. I won't go into details but I'm sure you can imagine...

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
All right, who liked the cock'n'balls delicious?
It was BigGayTony
rimshot.gif

Egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, spam, spam egg and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam; or lobster thermidor aux crevettes, with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle paté, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam.

You forgot..
spamWithCheese-292x300.png

Whoa! This thread just went from bacon and eggs to bacon salts! :eek: :baconsalt:

i enjoy a good omelet now and again. I don't eat them often because they have the same effect on me as any other kind of egg based dish. I won't go into details but i'm sure you can imagine...
your not the only one. Eggs give me gas something furious

your not the only one. Eggs give me gas something furious

Try eating nothing but hard-boiled eggs for one whole day. That is if you don't end up passing out from your own stench before the end of the day. :fart: :D

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
I'm allergic to eggs :throwup: but I like a nice bit of black pudding, nom, nom doesn't everyone!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/red-xxx said:
Red XXX[/URL][/B], post: 6988306, member: 55251"]I'm allergic to eggs :throwup: but I like a nice bit of black pudding, nom, nom doesn't everyone!

Black pudding? Is that one of those stereotypical British bland foods? :dunno:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/red-xxx said:
Red XXX[/URL][/B], post: 6988306, member: 55251"]I'm allergic to eggs :throwup: but I like a nice bit of black pudding, nom, nom doesn't everyone!
Black pudding (though we call it blood pudding), bacon and hash browns with cabbage and lingonberry jam :thumbsup:

Not to rain on your parade but, while I still do eat pork, it's videos like this that have seriously made me reexamine that practice for me in the future:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Eggs over easy, FTW!

At a campus diner called XXX they have The Drew Brees Special: Sirloin (medium rare), eggs over easy, hash browns with sausage gravy, and two buttermilk biscuits. Best meal ever.