• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bacon and Eggs

Do you like bacon and eggs on toast?

• Yes, that's a fucking delicious meal!

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Yes, that's a ridiculously delicious meal!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, that's a stupidly delicious meal!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, that's a cock'n'balls delicious meal!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, that's a frickin' delicious meal!

• Yes, that's a totally delicious meal!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes, that's an unbelievably delicious meal!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes, that's a sexy delicious meal!

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Yes, that's an excellently delicious meal!

• Yes, that's a delicious meal!

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
The first time I ever cooked bacon, I think I was probably 14, I completely ruined it. I wanted it to be really crispy, no chewiness what-so-ever, and I ended up burning it. I could legit crumble it in my hand. So depressing... :cry:

I could probably crumble you in my hand. You know, with orgasms and stuff.

Just sayin'.

:D

Best way too cook bacon.... Bake it on a drip pan @350 for 20 min. The pieces don't shrink, nice and crispy and not as greasy.. I just got some vine ripe tomatoes from a farmers market earlier. I'm thinking blt's tonight

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Black pudding (though we call it blood pudding), bacon and hash browns with cabbage and lingonberry jam :thumbsup:

Right... I´m on my way to your place right now, make sure you´ve got enough!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Indeed. I have chickens. 3. I get 3 eggs a day. In a few months, those chickens will have run their course, and they will make excellent soup.

Fresh eggs are the bomb. Incredible difference.

HUGE difference. i get fresh eggs occasionally from someone with chickens. been thinking of raising hens again.

i just bought them 2 chicks a few weeks ago. thought about getting me 2 as well. totally worth it.

HUGE difference. i get fresh eggs occasionally from someone with chickens. been thinking of raising hens again.

i just bought them 2 chicks a few weeks ago. thought about getting me 2 as well. totally worth it.

My family size has increased, so I'm getting 6 hens in this next cycle. Totally worth it is right.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i might pick a couple up. 2 will be enough. they might help with the garden next year.

or destroy it. not sure.