• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bacon and Eggs

Do you like bacon and eggs on toast?

• Yes, that's a fucking delicious meal!

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Yes, that's a ridiculously delicious meal!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, that's a stupidly delicious meal!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, that's a cock'n'balls delicious meal!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, that's a frickin' delicious meal!

• Yes, that's a totally delicious meal!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes, that's an unbelievably delicious meal!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes, that's a sexy delicious meal!

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Yes, that's an excellently delicious meal!

• Yes, that's a delicious meal!

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
I just had bacon and eggs on toast. Simple, over-hard fried eggs with crispy bacon on whole wheat toast with plenty of butter. Not the healthiest of meals, but, you know what? I find it incredibly delicious. Just fucking delicious.

How do you like your eggs?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, spam, spam egg and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam; or lobster thermidor aux crevettes, with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle paté, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, spam, spam egg and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam; or lobster thermidor aux crevettes, with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle paté, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam.

Do you mean a little something like this perhaps?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Yes, that's a fucking delicious meal!

Which one? Egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, spam, spam egg and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam; or lobster thermidor aux crevettes, with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle paté, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam.

Which one? Egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, spam, spam egg and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam; or lobster thermidor aux crevettes, with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle paté, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam.

Can I get a side of spam with that?

Do you have anything without spam?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I will not eat green eggs and spam, I do not like them Sam-I-Am.