• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

... Axl?

Mayhem

Banned
He's 49. Can't a guy get old around here?

On the other hand, he's always been a douche, so who cares?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Hell, that is bad

I have really liked the band back in their glory days.

Of course, if you are a young, hungry band, doing something like a handful of gigs every week just to nake ends meet, and being hell bent on making it, that makes you look as hot as they did back then.

After ten or twenty years of safe royalties rolling in on a brand name, no real pressures...

That's what you tend to look like, later :dunno:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
He's 49. Can't a guy get old around here?

49 is old!?!?!

Aw shit; I better live now, I've only got 8 years...:rolleyes:

After ten or twenty years of safe royalties rolling in on a brand name, no real pressures...

That's what you tend to look like, later :dunno:

That's funny, because Slash got the same royalties and he looks pretty much like he did then-except he's sober.

I remember being rather jealous of him back in the days because this girl I liked was just crazy for him. I'm sure she'd still blow the guy today if given the chance, even if he's dressed like Michael Jackson.

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
49 is old!?!?!

Aw shit; I better live now, I've only got 8 years...:rolleyes:

That's funny, because Slash got the same royalties and he looks pretty much like he did then-except he's sober.

Actually Slash didn't get the same royalties that is why he and Duff sued Axl a few years ago. However I agree with you that Slash looks like he did, but he has filled out and weathered a little where as Axl is a fat self indulgent wiener. He destroyed Guns n' Roses because people no longer bowed down to his every whim. He either fired the members or pretty much forced them to quit. Fuck Axl! He had it all Stephanie Seymour on his arm a world renowned band and money to boot, but he was wanker then and is just a fat middle aged wanker now.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Actually Slash didn't get the same royalties that is why he and Duff sued Axl a few years ago.

Not the same yes, but was Slash ever broke after Appetite ? I'm not implying that he's filthy rich, but he isn't living in a van,either.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It hasn't been Guns N' Roses since 1992, it's only been Axl, Major Douche.