• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you hit it?

• Total voters
Yeah, but Liara at least looked semi-human. Essentially a blue chick with what looked to be a misshapen head with corn rows.

Oh I agree I was trying for the comic reply... I failed.:eek: Liara was human enough to actually be considered.

jasonk282 That would be fun to watch.

Spleen

Banned?
Hells yeah, I'd fuck her shit up.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
yes

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
No. Why? You ask. Well I'll tell you. It’s because to have to do that I would not only have to sit through the full length of this bullshit in real time (!) but I would also have to experience it all first hand and do all the same bullshit that guy had to endure before he even got a taste of any action. I’d rather be killed. I mean come on, learn the ways of the forest? Fuck you and your fucking forest! I hope it and you burn! Having to become one with something I have to ride around with by sticking our stupid pony tail things together in some weird homoerotic kind of way? No, fuck you! I won't do it, I'd rather you shoot me down the urethra with one of your poison darts! At least then I’d die with a little fucking dignity (after I’ve run around the forest screaming and shitting as many times as possible on the sacred plants, of course). And the rest of that crap;
Hanging around with Sigourney Weaver!?! Are you fucking kidding me!
Living in a big tree? Fuck off!
Being blue? No, no, no. I'll say it again, FUCK YOU!

Fuck you, fuck your society, and fuck everyone else. I wish death upon you all.

Yeah!!! :mad:

It is at once a pity and an eye opener that there are things like you alive today. http://*****************/freak-smiley-9435.gif

What really bothers me and opens my eyes is how popular you are, and how everyone agrees with you.

Well, like they say, what goes around comes around. Eventually.

No.

Why? You ask. Well I'll tell you. It’s because to have to do that I would not only have to sit through the full length of this bullshit in real time (!) but I would also have to experience it all first hand and do all the same bullshit that guy had to endure before he even got a taste of any action. I’d rather be killed. I mean come on, learn the ways of the forest?

Fuck you and your fucking forest! I hope it and you burn!

Having to become one with something I have to ride around with by sticking our stupid pony tail things together in some weird homoerotic kind of way? No, fuck you! I won't do it, I'd rather you shoot me down the urethra with one of your poison darts! At least then I’d die with a little fucking dignity (after I’ve run around the forest screaming and shitting as many times as possible on the sacred plants, of course).

And the rest of that crap;
Hanging around with Sigourney Weaver!?! Are you fucking kidding me!
Living in a big tree? Fuck off!
Being blue? No, no, no. I'll say it again, FUCK YOU!

Fuck you, fuck your society, and fuck everyone else. I wish death upon you all.

Yeah!!! :mad:

:rofl:

Rep to you.

I would rather watch this guy hunt them down, would be more enteraining
predator.jpg

I would pay to see that. Can we throw the Twilight characters and Harry Potter in the mix to all get skinned by the race of Predators?

It is at once a pity and an eye opener that there are things like you alive today. http://*****************/freak-smiley-9435.gif

What really bothers me and opens my eyes is how popular you are, and how everyone agrees with you. Well, like they say, what goes around comes around. Eventually.

Actually, Bluey and I don't always agree.......but he's right, this movie is shit. Just more of Hollywood trying to push more of their big budget special effects on the audience. Fuck writing a good story.......a good story, what's that? And after this summer I thought Hollywood couldn't get any worse, then they release this.

And to top it off it broke $1 billion at the box office and is the 4th largest grossing movie of all time. :wtf:

I can think of a thousand better movies that are more deserving.

Besides that, what a waste of money. Everyone that went and saw this movie could have just given me their money! I would have taken them out back, kicked them in the balls, and we could call it a day. I would also be a billionaire right now, but nooooooo. We want to see a bunch of poorly animated smurfs run around like a bunch of fucktards in a forrest for 2 hours.

Fuck you too, world. :wave2:

Lust

Lost at Birth
ok, for a hundred grand, yeah i would

but you gotta let me pay the hundred grand in monthly installments ;)

What really bothers me and opens my eyes is how popular you are, and how everyone agrees with you.

Well, like they say, what goes around comes around. Eventually.

I love you too :kiss:

jasonk282

Banned
I would pay to see that. Can we throw the Twilight characters and Harry Potter in the mix to all get skinned by the race of Predators?

Hell to the Yeah

.......but he's right, this movie is shit. Just more of Hollywood trying to push more of their big budget special effects on the audience. Fuck writing a good story.......a good story, what's that? And after this summer I thought Hollywood couldn't get any worse, then they release this.

And to top it off it broke $1 billion at the box office and is the 4th largest grossing movie of all time. :wtf:

I can think of a thousand better movies that are more deserving.

Besides that, what a waste of money. Everyone that went and saw this movie could have just given me their money! I would have taken them out back, kicked them in the balls, and we could call it a day. I would also be a billionaire right now, but nooooooo. We want to see a bunch of poorly animated smurfs run around like a bunch of fucktards in a forrest for 2 hours.

Fuck you too, world. :wave2:

Sorry it is a stupid ass movie. James Cameron that guy who gave us the Terminator franchise, Aliens, The Abyass, Rambo: First Blood Part 2, True Lies and NOW Avatar. What did he run out of ideas and decided to find this peice of junk on his bathroom floor after a cocaine induced weekend bender and think you know this could work.