• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Anyone got theses new sets of Lana??

big bump, i love lana, i would love more of these pics even more!

Re: Lana Lotts

no she hasnt done hardcore, the most i have seen is a handjob movie with another chick

juballs said:
no she hasnt done hardcore, the most i have seen is a handjob movie with another chick

She has done Blowjobs and tit f*cks, but other than that I haven't had the pleasure of seeing her do anything else.

boomstick25 said:
She's done blowjobs and titfucks? I didn't even realize she had gone that far. Any idea where I can find those?

Kelly Madison's Website. They are part of some threesome vids. Check Kazza (or whatever download sharing program you use). That's how I got the ones I have.

georges

Staff member

checked ask jolene and nothing special.

georges

Staff member

thanks for the new link :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

The pics look new, but I could of sworen I've seen her in Fishnets before :confused: :dunno:

McRocket

Banned

Apparently she did some hardcore on her own for cash. But she has apparently now retired from that and died her hair brown/black. She apparently will soon be retiring completely to settle down with a fella.

georges

Staff member

mcrocket said:
Apparently she did some hardcore on her own for cash. But she has apparently now retired from that and died her hair brown/black. She apparently will soon be retiring completely to settle down with a fella.
Where did you hear that? Did you read something related to it on her site?

georges

Staff member

mcrocket said:
No Problem. I pm'd back and forth with her (supposedly it was her) a few times. She SEEMS very emotional and decent. A nice person, I believe.
I don't doubt it ;) :) . I have read some threads from the website you have given me the link, she is very kind.I think I will join that board.