• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Noooooooo!!!!!!:(:(:(:(

Looking for Ava Divine video

links, clips, pics, anything from this set

http://*************/my_friends_hot_mom_n_mrs_ava_devine_6.html

this is the Ava I remember the best. Before she had her reduction. Back when she still had almost an innocent look. She's a real kick. Amazing woman actually. She will make a wonderful trophy wife, but she never should've gotten those perfectly enhanced tits reduced. I guess she wanted to look more sophisticated or something or less like a whore or was tired of men staring at her.

jambun1

Closed Account
She had no choice from what I understand, her enhancement surgery went wrong & she had to have them reduced for medical reasons.

this is the Ava I remember the best. Before she had her reduction. Back when she still had almost an innocent look. She's a real kick. Amazing woman actually. She will make a wonderful trophy wife, but she never should've gotten those perfectly enhanced tits reduced. I guess she wanted to look more sophisticated or something or less like a whore or was tired of men staring at her.

She had no choice from what I understand, her enhancement surgery went wrong & she had to have them reduced for medical reasons.
Actually it was her decision in the beginning to have them reduced and yes the reduction surgery went badly. Bottom line, she should have left them alone. Her judgement was impaired because at the time she was doing too many drugs etc.