• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Actually it was her decision in the beginning to have them reduced and yes the reduction surgery went badly. Bottom line, she should have left them alone. Her judgement was impaired because at the time she was doing too many drugs etc.

drugs? explain better please! =)

drugs? explain better please! =)

Not to get too personal here, but both recreational and prescription. Crystal Meth and Oxy Cotton, in moderation, but enough to skew her perception of the world. She is a very fun, charismatic lady who is an excellent fuck obviously. She is extremely close to her family and I am sure that the guy she ended up with is somebody hopefully that will take good care of her, but somebody else wrote here that she will never be happy with just one guy sexually and that is probably true no matter how badly she might want that to be true. She loves sex and is probably a nymphomaniac. It is anohter drug perhaps.

redpaint

Closed Account
Not to get too personal here, but both recreational and prescription. Crystal Meth and Oxy Cotton, in moderation, but enough to skew her perception of the world. She is a very fun, charismatic lady who is an excellent fuck obviously. She is extremely close to her family and I am sure that the guy she ended up with is somebody hopefully that will take good care of her, but somebody else wrote here that she will never be happy with just one guy sexually and that is probably true no matter how badly she might want that to be true. She loves sex and is probably a nymphomaniac. It is anohter drug perhaps.

but how do you know?

jambun1

Closed Account
Sadly not, it is from late 2007- I really cannot see Ava staying gone forever though, especially the market there is for Milfs .

Avaaaaaa!!!!

Reactions: 004
Ava Devine Legs crossed on top

Hi there,

I once saw a vid with Ava, and if i'm not mistaking there also was another girl, where she sat on top of a (lucky;)) guy, riding him with her legs crossed.

Anyone happens to know or remember this one? Would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, g